Chapter 8- Missing the point.

Photo of Lester up there. I promise photos of Extras but not the main characters.

Dedicated to Joan

Fuse Odg - Million pound Girl

" No, no Sir, you're missing the point here. Let's tell you the truth. You are looking at Casanova's one and only image."

The boy sitting next to him said and the boys jeered at him, " The most self-centered player you will ever come across."

At that more of the boys joined the noise and Kobby facepalms with the most innocent expression plastered on.

Even the girls' heart went out to him.

" Can I just comment Sir?" He turns to Sir Francis and asks.

" Sure, we'll talk about this later. I've been hearing a lot about you."

Kobby keeps that in mind before going on.

" They are all foreign except for Zaron who is slightly darker." He says and sits back down slipping down his seat with both arms folded to avoid the scrutinizing looks he was receiving from some people.

" Good, I noticed that too." He commended, " So the fact is that they are all foreign students but are different in so many ways and that is what identifies them."

" This is exactly what dimensional analysis is all about. You'll realize that Length, Breadth and Height were all described as lengths in your definitions, they just have individual differences that identify them but in the end it's all just Length.

So then, I want a volunteer to write down the dimensions of volume."

He scans through the class and finds a familiar face.

Oh the pain of having a class teacher who knows you and your parents!

" Do we have junior McAllister here?" As if not knowing more than half the people in the class wasn't enough, now she had to be put on public exhibition.

She reluctantly walks out of her seat. He handed her a piece of chalk and she wrote boldly on the chalkboard: Volume=LxLxL
Which is equal to V=L³.

He thanked her and she returns to her seat. Somehow she could sense an intense gaze behind her as she sat. Why he even chose to sit behind her was still beyond her. He must be kidding.

OoO
The next teacher to walk in was the Elective Maths teacher, Sir Charles who was much of a sissy.

Unlike Sir Francis he was more straight to the point. He introduced his topic on Sets with much enthusiasm to his girlish demeanor.

Ciarra could still feel his shattering glare behind her and soon she couldn't take it anymore. Why he had chosen to sit right behind her still baffled her. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and turned, " Back off Johnson!" She whispered through gritted teeth and turned back before the teacher could notice.

" But why?, It seems fate wanted us to meet again. That's why we ended up in the same school." He leans closer and whispers into her ear from behind as his warm minty breath fanned her cheeks, " And in the same class."

She pushed her chair away from him and closer into her desk to avoid his tantalizing comments. Even her sitting partner noticed.

Sir Charles finally notices what was going on.

" You know, there is something about tolerance that people do not really understand. You don't need to ran away from situations, you have to stay back and deal with them." He preaches, " When you spend more time with your enemies, you'll realize they are not enemies at all but rather friends in the making."