Chapter 60- Cluttering

OoO

Kobby woke up to an  empty house, it was moments like these that he realized he was really all alone-When his friends were gone.

Whenever Ciarra wasn't on good terms with him, everything felt futile.

His father wasn't home, obviously with one of his many companions. How could this man not see all the chaos hovering around his family? Kobby wondered as he mooched towards the kitchen, the cluttering sound coming from the kitchen let him know someone new was around and he hated to think his father was probably involved with her too but he couldn't help it. This was Kobby Johnson IV we're talking about. The guy has got no limits.

Kobby's  mother was going to be temporarily discharged now that he was home but unfortunately she'd have to go back to the asylum the moment Kobby has to leave for school because she would  have no stable caregiver.

True to his prediction, he found a rather young lady in the kitchen doing the dishes. He was in a black tank top with his favorite boxers and though sleepy, he still looked pretty attractive in that simple outfit. She looked not more than a year older, she was probably taking this as a side job but according to Kobby, they didn't need a female helper around the house with a man like his father around. All he had to do was to let this girl know the man she's going to be working for and if she had a conscience, she'd resign without a question.

" Good morning." Kobby greeted from the kitchen doorway finally drawing her attention and she looked up from the sink.

He ignored her lack of words, she probably hadn't been informed she'd be having company in the house. She was about asking who he was but by the strikingly stunning features and his egotistical aura, she already knew he was obviously related to Charlie Johnson.

Kobby opened the fridge and grabbed a carton of Mango juice before getting a tumbler from the cabinet and pouring himself a drink. Instead of drinking he placed the glass next to the sink and leaned on the counter comfortably.

" Charlie hired you right?" He asked trying some small talk and she nodded.

" What did he promise you?" Kobby asked casually.

" Ummm, I get to stay here and finish highschool while caring for his wife." Kobby chuckled at the amateur trick his father still used.

" You're pretty, you know that?" He asked but she didn't answer him.

" Charlie doesn't just pick anyone into his home, he wants something from you and when the time comes, he'll come for it. " Kobby informed her.

She seemed quite unconvinced and  uncertain about what he was insinuating.

He closed the short distance between them and leaned in to whisper to her.

" I see why he likes you..." He states in a cold whisper, his warm breath fanning her ears, " Look at me."

She seemed reluctant until he placed both hands on either side of the sink entrapping her. She had no choice but to turn to look at his extremely captivating eyes.

" I'm Kobby Johnson too," He whispers looking her straight in the eye, she was short of words for the rush of lust that coarsed through her veins as he glared down at her in a devilshily enamored way. Suddenly she felt like she had never wanted someone as much she wanted him right now and they literally just met a few minutes ago, what was happening to her brain.

Suddenly her entire brain had turned into slush and she wasn't thinking straight.

" Anyone ever touched you like this..." He grinned pushing a loose strand of her away from her face. He could feel her shudder.