Chapter 50- Dome

French Montana, Post Malone, Cardi B Writing on the Wall.

                  OoO

Meanwhile back on campus, Myria was still having a serious conversation with Veronica on the patio.

" Solet me get this straight,  you're getting married huh?" She leaned on the white wooden barricades and asked.

Veronica had warm tears stinging her eyes as she nodded.

" I can't tell you what to do with your life, but what does he think about your decision?" She whispered in her ever so pleasant voice.

" I'm meeting him tonight so I think he'll talk." She croaked.

" Right." Myria nods, " But you do know you'd be a widow if he goes right?"

" Yeah, I don't mind being one all my life."

" You're still very young Vee and I fear you may regret this decision when you're older." Myria warns, " Have you thought of Veronica in ten years? Who will you want to be by then?"

Veronica paused and thought about it. After over ten minutes of silence, she was very certain.

" I've got to go."

" Does your mother know about this?" Myria asks just when Veronica turned to leave.

Veronica turned and smirked at her before leaving.

" Oh I see!" Myria calls after her and she chuckled.

Conversing with Myria was weirdly therapeutic. You felt this calmness wash over you and you suddenly realize somethings you've never thought of.

                   OoO

Inside, Kobby realized how large the place actually was. It was impressive and kinda like a carnival because of the photo booth far off, the ferris wheel and several food vans and several sheds with various signs. There was a Balloon pop shed, Fish cup and Soda toss. A stage was being erected at the far end as students walked towards the double glass doors of the ballroom on the ground floor of the building.

People saw familiar faces at the courtyard leading to the building. Kobby and Ciarra walked up the lighted stone path towards a pavilion not meeting anyone remotely familiar.

Ciarra met Fede at the pavilion in a black and white Fendi sweater over hunter green track pants. He looked like he had slept there the other night. As usual, his two best friends were with him. Sly was also casually dressed, only Adam had dressed up. He had an Alexander McQueen
double-breasted dinner cotton jacket over a crisp white shirt with a black bowtie just like most guys with no dates, plus neatly pressed slacks and black high top converse with high white mid-soles. His usually lacquered curly hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail and he looked damn good.

Ashanti should see him tonight. Ciarra thought.

" Hey freshman." Fedes greets immediately he caught sight of Kobby.

" Senior Fede." Kobby regards him with mock distaste.

" You know I know you call me that only as a joke but everytime you say it I just feel really irritated." Fede glares at Kobby and replies.

" That's my aim actually." Kobby goes on.

Fedes rolled his eyes and ignored him, turning his attention to Ciarra he beamed.

" I can't help but say this. Even though you ditched me, I still can't feel hurt no matter how hard I try." Fede says drawing her into a hug, just showing politesse.