Chapter 27-

Heya, it's Chapter 27 and I just wanted you guys to have a look at Ivy. So yeah, that's her.

Post Malone- Congratulations.

The Drama club patron, Mr Agyenim picks up his microphone, " It's been an entertaining night so far and this has been one of the most competitive exhibitions of talent I have personally come across in my several years of teaching in this school." His warm bass voice rings in the atmosphere, " We always see the freshmen as a bunch of shy introverted people walking around the school trying to earn good grades but today I have seen what they really have up their sleeves."

The Music and Dance teacher also speaks up, " I am thinking it's because of the influx of foreign students this year, what do you think?"

" I think they are all exceptional this year." Naana also says.

" It has been filled with outstanding performances from all houses but unfortunately we have to let some go so we could have a winner." The Drama club president says as she swipes a few cards on the desk.

" So, they have made the decision." Isaiah calls out as a suspenseful sound effect blasts the room. Everyone was silent and all first years had their fingers crossed because no one wanted to be scrubbing those nasty washrooms for a day, much less a week!

" Remember guys that the house to take first place are going to win a brand new LED Tv for their lobby, and fans for all dorms in their house. The second prize carries a stereo for their lobby and fans for all dorms in their house. Third place gets ceiling fans for all the dorms in their house. Let the best house win." Baaba adds still smiling.

After a few seconds of silence, Mr Agyenim stood up with the results and handed it to Isaiah.

" Everything is here!!" Isaiah says waving the envelope to the audience, " Who wins?"

Everyone begins to call out the name of their house.

" This is the first time in ten years that Manhattan has actually appeared in the first three positions, Miami also did a really good job and so did Albuquerque." The Music and Dance teacher says.

" Canticles... I must say, you guys outdid yourselves this time. I really believed the firing spree. The power behind that show was the real deal,  You also gained more points because you performed a song in a different language." Mr Agyenim adds, " I also loved the drama Chronicles house put on, Genesis and Leviticus, keep up the good work. Revelation and Florida you guys were amazing and I enjoyed Pennsylvania house' performance too."

Isaiah now had the content of the envelope in hand.

" So the winner of this year's Interhouse talent competition is...." Everyone was sitting in suspense, " The mastermind behind all the excellent performances tonight, the reason why we had our sound effects on point, a great equalizing of songs and great timing on every single performance today. Miami's newest and freshest housemate, Asante Rebecca!!!!"

The loud cheers from Miami house resounded throughout the entire auditorium as they look around expecting her to come unto the stage for her award.

Ciarra looked up at the DJ booth but she was no longer there. She had been replaced by JoStager who was now toggling with the switches on the board.

" Asante Rebecca, can you please come up stage?" Baaba called.

Miami's deputy house prefect walked unto the stage and whispers something to Isaiah.

" Okay, so unfortunately, she's not feeling good so she had to leave early but we have Miami's house prefect to pick the award. Give it up people!"