Chapter 30- He's.....Comely

We've got Fedes this time... or as the boys call him, Striker.

Bruno Mars - Grenade.

After half an hour of socialisation, students slowly begun to vacate the auditorium until those who had to wrap things up were the only ones left.

Whiles giving the list of names to Reverend Zac in one of the pews of the dome shaped room, Ashanti notices Anita giving her a bright smile far off in the distance which meant she wanted something from her.

" What?!" Ashanti groans afterwards as she walks towards her with a scowl across her face.

" Love the look on your face, reminds me of my six month baby sister trying to poop into her diapers." Anita chuckles at the memory and Ashanti quickly changes her facial expression,
" Anyway, you promised me I would get to meet someone here, or have you decided to forget that?"

" Oh... Zaron." Ashanti recalls.

" Oh, so he has a name now." Anita teases as she zips up her purse carrying her hymnal and Bible on one of the empty seat.

Ashanti rolls her eyes and walks up the aisle towards the podium where the instruments had been set up in the corner. Six boys including Zaron and his friends were rolling up wire chords dismantling microphone stands, disconnecting the speakers and zipping up the guitars and the keyboard into their respective cases.

As soon as they saw Ashanti approaching, Samed tapped Zaron, " Your crush is coming over, and I don't think she's here to talk to any us."

Zaron wanted to say something but it was too late, she was already close enough.

Ashanti approaches them with a warm smile, " Hey guys."

" Hello." They all respond, except Kobby who's eyes were fixed on something on the last pew.

" Can we talk?" Ashanti asks Zaron and the boys automatically begin to go," Ooooo."

" Ignore them, they're always like this." Zaron says as he zips up his keyboard and walked away from his friends. When there was a good distance between them and the boys, Ashanti gists him on everything and he seemed hesitant on meeting someone new. It took a lot of convincing to get him to walk to Anita who had some scripts in hand reading.

" Sister Anita, this is Zaron, Zaron...my school mom." Ashanti introduces.

" Nice meeting you." Zaron mutters out politely.

" It's also a pleasure to finally meet a friend of Ashanti who isn't her dorm mate!" Anita also beams, " Awww, you didn't tell me he's this Comely!...you two are so cute together."

Ashanti gives her a nervous glance. What exactly was she insinuating?

Kobby on the other hand was wondering why Fedes was still sitting in a pew reading the Bible...yeah, you heard me right. He was reading the Bible! Ciarra was also with Reverend Zac explaining the good reasons some people had for being late.

Was he waiting for Ciarra?

Ciarra says something to Reverend Zac at the back of the pews before he left off with the list then she turns almost catching him staring, he quickly went back to packing up his guitar so it doesn't look like he's been monitoring her.

" Hey." He hears her voice moments later as he unplugs another guitar.

" Hi." He looks up with a grin and says, not sure what exactly he was supposed to utter.

" I am going to be having brunch with Fedes, you probably know him. He's in your house." She informs him, " I just felt the need to inform you so you don't get the wrong idea when you hear it from someone else."