Chapter 9- Done with you

Dedicated to Hosefat

Alan Walker ft Noah Cyrus- All falls Down

" Why did you come all the way to this school?" She asks honestly.

" Actually our parents thought that taking all of us to an all boys school would make us more notorious than we already are, so Samed's Dad chose the best mixed school available and we ended up here and you were here too, so why wouldn't I come over to say sorry." He responds in a deflated tone.

" I'm actually done with you so sorry doesn't change anything."

" But why. I still want u...us to be." He stutters in a cracked tone. It's only up close that you realise all that show of overconfidence and arrogance was just a façade to the immature little boy he still was on the inside.

" You don't have any idea what you're talking about. We're all still growing up, how are we gonna know if someone's right for us at this age." Ciarra tries to reason like the insightful girl she was.

" You sure didn't make that clear to Lester, cause last time I checked he was trying to get something going on with you."

" Wait, have you been spying on me?" She wonders.

" I might as well have just overheard it." He jokes and softens up again, " But in all sincerity are you going out with him."

" No, what would make you think that I'd be dating him or anyone for that matter after what happened last time... Then let's start over." He suggests through her rants.

" No, no and no, I have a big life ahead of me that I still have to work hard for in order to achieve it, don't you think it's time to start concentrating on that?" She asks slowly pulling her hand out of his loosened grip.

" Come on Ciarra look at all these buildings in this school alone. They're all fading and I'm pretty sure most people who constructed it are even gone. We can't always devote our lives solely to achieve these things. In seventy years I'd probably be gone and people will forget. But somethings don't fade or pass away and one of them is love. The most powerful emotion any human can ever have. So the question is, are you in for it?"

" I don't know, as you said, it's a very powerful emotion and honestly I think we're too young to get involved because it also comes with great sacrifices."

" You mean the right sacrifices," He clarifies, " Romeo and Julie were never too young."

" And they ended up dead at a young age , and her name is Juliet not Julie" She corrects.

" Those two were idiots, we're not. That's why their story was written down, so we'd not make the same mistakes they did. Will you consider us again?" He asks with so much hope.

" I don't know, let's wait and see." She finally states before walking away.

He stood there in exquisite delight as he grins madly to himself at his achievement.

" Yo dude, you coming?!" Lejandro's head pops out of the stairwell and calls out. Kobby snaps out of his reverie and heads towards the stairs.

" I trust you son, I just saw Ciarra leave down the stairs. What'd you say to her cause she was smiling...so not her normal self." Lejandro asks with a crazy smile as they slap hands.

" Rekindling memories with words. It's a good start for a reunion, don't you think?" Kobby asks.

" You don't say." Lejandro agrees as they descend the stairs.

OoO
The girls were all at the Morning Café at 10:40 am rambling about just everything when Ciarra arrives.

" What's up?" She perks up when Faye scoots over for her on the cushion couch they were sitting on in the middle of the place.