Chapter 6- Kleptomaniac

Chapter dedicated to Serwayway

Post malone- wow

He finally drops the act, " What if I work here?"

" I don't think you do, who are you?"

" Who am I?" He asks and steps closer , invading her personal space.

" Let's just say..." He begins and pulls her closer to which she was stunned. He quickly took a step back and waves her wallet at her, "I am... Tricky."

" Oh my God, you're some form of thief?" She asks more to herself than to him.

" Not really. They call me Trick or Tricky. I don't steal stuff because I need them, I get things that are yours back, I get you stuff you want and I make deals." He tries to explain.

" Oh so you're just a kleptomaniac. " She feigns conclusion as she nods to the idea, " So is that why you were all beaten up the day I saw you go up to the DC?"

" That was another issue. You see my job is risky cause when it comes to getting stuff that are yours back, I usually suffer. Some people pay me to get their girls back to them from other guys. That's when it gets messy."

" Oh." She nods in realisation.

" I actually liked you the moment I saw you. Not that I'm into you but the way you carried yourself. I like girls who own their ground. That's why voluntarily I decided to let you know who I am. I have several identities in this school. You'll soon find out."

She thinks about it briefly then looks up to him.

" I wanted to lend you a card personally, because you will need my help one way or the other in this crazed school. Open your wallet."

She does so and notices a stunning yellow card standing out amongst the other cards in it and she gasps, " How did you...?"

" Visit the thrift shop sometime." He says to her, " Maybe tomorrow, I'll be that nerd in the corner of the library studying."

With that he heads towards the exit, " Wait!" She calls out to him and he stops without turning. She walks over to him.

" So that morning, was the basketball dress up part of a job."

" It's much more fun if you find out." He smiles and leaves.

Ciarra admires the card with information of the Thrift shop on it briefly before walking back to their booth where the girls were laughing about something. Their orders were in.

" You should have seen Veronica when the guy came back...!" Kweiba comments and they all burst out laughing again.

" Oh really." Ciarra joins them

" I asked him for his name, you know...baby steps," She scrunches up her face in a cute way and says whiles picking at her donut and avoiding eye contact with any of them. " We'll get there."

" He was like ' I got you all four kinds of donuts here, chocolate, sprinkles, sugar and plain since you couldn't choose. It's on the house', and she stares at him lost in thought and goes like, ' Is there another extra topping?, You know... you??!" Sarah recollects and they all start laughing again.

" And what did he say?" Ciarra pushes and takes a sip of her coffee.

" Mae steps in for her and tells him she says a lot of pointless things when she's low on sugar." Faye replies.

" Good one there."

" Hey what where you and that guy talking about?, Do you know him?" Heather asks with concern.