Chapter 18- Basketball

That's Anel up there...✌️What do you think?? Is he the way you imagined him?

Hrvy- A million ways

Whiles the girls were at their shoot, the boys were at the sports arena to collect their orange and black jerseys with their names printed at the back.

Right after they received theirs, they all leave towards their class before recess is over.

Zaron walks ahead whiles his friends joke around behind him.

Anel spots Zaron in the middle of the walkway and he spontaneously hurls the basketball in his hands at him. Zaron caught it with ease and shot him a questioning look.

Anel drew closer and spoke up,
" I wanted to tell you something about Jayel."

" What's up with him?" Zaron quizzes.

" He wants to hurt you, and even though I don't know the reason why, I just want you to know that he is a fierce person so whatever you're doing that he is not okay with, please stop." Anel cautions him.

" I don't know why he wants to continue being a control freak around here." Zaron tries to reason.

" Me neither, he keeps pushing everyone around and being a typical pain in the neck. But if he ever tries anything stupid on you, please report him."

" Will do." Zaron assures him when he suddenly heard a familiar tune being whistles behind him.

The theme song for The Pirates of the Caribbean.

He knew who was whistling it- Cyber X.

It was a little game they used to play when they were younger and had ran out of money. If you heard the tune and didn't start running, they'd grab you and tickle you so you can't stop them from searching your pockets for money. And the problem was that even after they got your money, they won't stop.

" Sorry Anel, but I've gotta...gooo!" Zaron gave his ball back to him before speeding away.

Anel was confused until he saw the other three chase after him laughing.

Idiots. He thought to himself.

Lejandro was blocking the walkway leading to the classrooms so Zaron took the walkway leading to the cafeteria instead. They had lots of fun jumping over the seats of people eating at the cafeteria, swiping through long queues and hopping off countertops of vendors.

By the time the three realised it, Zaron was already missing from the cafeteria by using the second gate behind the bread vendor.

" Guys, we lost him!" Lejandro exclaims in a childish tone.

" My only chance of getting yam and fish today." Samed also whines not realising the havoc they had reeked in the cafeteria. They had accidentally kicked some people's food off their tables or plainly stepped on people unintentionally.

" Wait... Who are those?" Kobby asks pointing at two big boys probably seniors from Revelation house.

" Uh-Oh, run!!" Lejandro called and the three ran towards the second exit and ran in three different directions to the dismay of the seniors who were chasing them.

Whiles running, the bell for recess goes off and they find ways and means of getting to class before they were late for social studies class. Mrs Asare frowned upon tardiness of any kind.

Kobby ends up running faster than the seniors up the flight of the stairs of the nearest classroom block and enters a random classroom. It was a freshman business class. He recognized a boy from dorm five of his house named Johnny.