Chapter 70- Medications.

Taylor Swift- Red.

" Oh yeah, long story I'll explain in the dorm." Ashanti replied

" Dude, we go home for four days and you already have a baby, when did you have it??" Kweiba asked.

" He is not a a thing, he's my son. And I picked Bruno as his name."

" Please elaborate." Efua insists.

The rest of the week went on with the students going about with their studies and rehearsing for the competition, by Monday morning, everyone was abreast with the role they were to play, they only needed some polishing on their act.

Ciarra shows up to class, she was grateful for having a thoughtful guy with so much discretion. He had swapped seats with Rufidat just so she wouldn't be obliged to sit next to him.

" Hey, how are you feeling?" Rufidat whispered to her as Mr Francis stormed the class, a fat brown paper envelope in hand and they all knew bad news followed.

" I'm good, it's just the medications, they make me less active." Ciarra whispered back.

" Hello my wonderful children, guess what I've been up to while you were home being a pain in your parent's necks?" He asked with undoubted excitement.

" Sitting in your sad office grading our work?" Jerome guessed getting everyone to laugh.

" Okay shut up kid and go kneel down at the back of the class." He ordered and Jerome raised his arms in confusion about to ask what he did wrong.

" Just shut up and go." Mr Francis goes on and Jerome grudgingly got out of his seat and dragged himself to the back, kneeling down.

" Yeah maybe my life is sad because all of the women I sacrificed for still hate me, why are women like that?" He groans setting down the envelope.

" Mr F, have you thought of the fact that maybe you are the problem? I mean most men blame women for their problems but don't really sit down to realize they have the major issues." Rebecca asked without looking up from the gothic fiction book she was reading.

" I'd let you kneel down for calling me Mr F but then again you're sick and I don't want to be the reason why you get into the school's clinic, and you are reading a literature book in my physics class."

" Sorry, Mr Francis... enlighten us." Rebecca says shoving the book under her desk and paying attention to him.

" Behold your midsemester test results!" He announces like he's in a movie, " Some of you did well while most of you just drifted off!"

" You sound like a movie character now and you want us to take you seriously." Emmanuel also goes on.

" Shut up and join Jerome!" He ordered and Emmanuel deflates before reluctantly getting out of his seat.

" Now anymore snide comments or remarks??" He asked in a daring tone and everyone keeps mute.

He glanced around the class and his eyes settle on Pious who was trying very hard to avoid eye contact with him.

" Young man, look at me...up here."

Pious painfully looked up with a pretty good shiner on his left eye.

Mr Francis sighed and looked up into the air in prayer, " We sent you home to relax and spend time with your parents so how'd you come back with that?"

" Not everyone really goes home to a home." Elikem says with his arms folded.

" I'll pretend I didn't hear that, now let's move on to the agenda of the day. If you hear your name, come for your sheet...Mckeilah Jones."