Chapter 69- High School Musical.

Chapter dedicated to all my wonderful readers who never give up on me. Love you alllllll.

Kidi- Thunder Fire.

" Ciarra's awake guys." Ashanti who sat closest said and they all drew closer as she opened her eyes and squinted at the white florescent lights in the room, identifying six very familiar faces.

" Oh my goodness get back guys." Ciarra says and they all scurried back.

" Your big head just made her feel dizzy." Faye picks on Kweiba.

" Hey! I'm sure it was just the light." Kweiba defends herself.

" Hey, how are you feeling?" Efua asked.

" Water." Ciarra croaked and Healenore quickly rushed out of the room to the dispenser. She took quite some time there.

" Dude hurry up, don't you know how to use a dispenser?" Sarah called from the doorway.

" Shut up, it's complicated." Healenore called back rushing towards them with a plastic cup of water.

" Here you go."

Her first question after was, " Where is Heather?"

" Oh, Heather had some things to do." Efua says.

" Oh don't lie to her. Ciarra, Heather has stopped hanging out with us, it makes me feel like a bad influence." Kweiba states honestly.

" Maybe something happened at home, I mean everytime my sister attacked me back home, I just kept it to myself and pushed everyone away." Healenore reasons.

"  Hey Heather has great siblings, I met them on Friday. They are so pretty. Every one of them looks like Heather with a different personality." Ciarra said.

" Whatever. Maybe she'll talk one of these days." Ashanti shrugs.

" Hey guess what, I hope you know how to sing and dance." Healenore continues to totally take Ciarra's mind off her traumatic experience.

" Oh my gosh, what happened?" Ciarra asked.

" We've been casted for a musical!" Healenore announced.

Ciarra looked at all of them and pulled her covers over her face.

" Kid what are you doing?" Ashanti asked.

" I feel like this is a really bizarre dream. I mean first Heather has gone AWOL, and now I've been casted in a musical? Sheesh, what a nightmare." She says from under the covers.

Sarah pried the covers away from her face.

" Then better face reality kid because this is very real."

" How did that happen?" Ciarra panics.

" You recall there are two freshmen events this semester right?" Mae asked.

" Yeah, Interhouses and InterClasses. Why?"

" We did Interhouses before the midterm break and now we have InterClasses to deal with. Naana spinned the wheel and turns out all six courses have to perform a musical. " Mae explained and Ciarra was about to complain.

" Hold that complaint young lady, because trust me, your musical is just Julie and The Phantoms and since it's a series, you get to only act out the musical part. I on the other hand am stuck with The Greatest Showman which includes songs and lines so don't get me started."

" Also your song is with Kobby so it's going to be easy, I am stuck with Jerome, can you imagine performing with such a hyperactive teenager with too much energy to spare?" Ashanti also complains.