Chapter 24 MAE DAY

"I've been married before you don't have to do the stag ritual of tying me to a tree," Lee moaned as I giggled behind a tree. "Let me go so I can get some sleep, it been a long day and I am not in the mood for this."

"Lee, you are getting married in a few hours and it is the law that we have to lead you astray with a stripper...."

"Bowdie I do not want a stripper!" Lee said in a panicked voice.

"Of course you do," Bowdie replied trying not to laugh.

"No I do not! I want to go to bed and have a decent nights sleep."

"Here she is ready and waiting," Bowdie said as the other guys cheered and whistled. Lee blindfolded and hands tied together. He tried to run away but they dragged him back towards me and Carla.

"Hello boys," I purred in a fake French accent.

"No way!" Lee protested.

"This must be the stag," I said walking over and run my hands down his chest.

He struggled, "Please do not touch me," he said as he struggled.

"Play nice, I am here to give you a good time, yes," I said again in the fake accent and tried not to laugh as I groped his bottom.

"MAE!" Lee yelled. For a moment I thought he knew who I was. "I am waking my fiancée up, if you don't get off me now she will pull your hair. MAE!"

"Lee, don't be a bore. Come on you will only be with Mae after tomorrow. Play the field a little," one of them said.

"Piss off!" was Lee's response and I was still glaring at the guy. "Look lady I am sorry but I am not cheating with you so feel free to suck off any of these guys. Except Bowdie as Carla will kill him."

"Too right I will," she blurted out.

"Carla? Is that you?" he said sighing annoyed.

"Yes but I am not the stripper and it is amazing what you find out here at night. Bowdie you can get in the house. Strippers!" she ranted as though catching them all out. "I've got a good mind to go and wake Mae."

"Yes do that and tell her I am being mauled by a stripper," Lee said struggling again to get free.

"I like the feisty ones," I said as Carla and I fought a giggle.

"MAE!" he called making me grin as someone put their hand over his mouth.

"Shut up Lee, you are getting this lap dance whether you like it or not," the man said.

"NOT!" was the muffled reply from Lee.

"If he doesn't want to then don't force him," Carla said.

"I will make him want me," I replied trying not to laugh as I brushed my hand up his thigh.

He went mental struggling to get free and managed it for about five seconds before being dragged back on the floor. I quickly straddled him for a joke and circled my hips.

"Get her off me or I will eat her," Lee said his voice changing mid sentence.

"Move," Carla said running to push me off him quickly.

"Lee, calm down, it was a joke," Bowdie said.

I heard a terrifying snarl.

" Lee... calm down," Bowdie said.

"We are only messing around," another said as they all surrounded him but then started to back away slowly as a snapping noise like breaking branches echoed through the night.