Chapter 48 MAE DAY

"Mummy wake up," Suri said close to my face. I pulled her into a cuddle with excitement that she was really here. "You are squishing me," she giggled.

I squeezed her tighter and gave a little growl for 'bear hug' effect.

"We are going to miss breakfast," she said. "Hurry up before the babies eat it all."

"Are they here?" I asked sitting up and listening intently for Lee and the twins in the other rooms.

"No they're at home. You're allowed to come back with me and stay the weekend because Conrad is a blocker," she said making me nearly choke laughing. "Daddy has to go to work to do something but he will be back soon and then we can all have family time!" she said excited.

I squealed and joined in with the clapping and bouncing on the bed. Even though my nerves were on edge... his house. Lee's house! Stay the weekend! Ten seconds of panic over... I went back to screaming, bouncing and clapping. Oh I had missed my little girl, having someone to act a fool with was severely missing from my life. I used to do it with my sister but since having Suri as a daughter I had put all those memories to good practice and she was good bandaid for the gaping hole my sister left in my heart.

Bouncing and screaming over, I rushed around trying to find something to wear.

"Don't worry we have your stuff already," Suri said as Conrad appeared.

"Your portal me ladies," he said with a bow.

"Oh if it isn't the blocker," Suri said with attitude, making me crack up laughing as Conrads face dropped.

"Oiiii cheeky, if you don't know what words mean, you shouldn't use them," he replied giving her a daddy look.

"I know what it means, I'm not stupid. It means you stopped my daddy putting his thing in my mummy and making a baby," she replied.

There was stunned silence for few long moments!

"What thing?" Conrad asked.

"One of them," she said and all but poked him in the willy.

"Easy with the finger, I annoyed the wife last night so I'm tender," Conrad replied.

I was still stuck on 'WTF!'

"What do you know about one of them?" he asked again no humour, he was quite annoyed and concerned.

"Daddy kisses mummy all over her boobies, that thing grows big like a beanstalk," she said and I stifled a giggle. "Mummy climbs on it, and it goes in there," she said pointing at my girl bits. "They rub their bellies together until it lays an egg to make a baby."

I knew I should say something but I couldn't think of a single word other than 'OMFG! Did she see us have sex?'

"You stand right there!" Conrad said morphing into his demon shape. I had a flutter of terror but it soon faded. It was like someone making you jump but then you feel relieved, it was weird.

Suri grumbled and folded her arms in a huff.

"What the hell is it now?" I heard behind me and turned to see Conrads father walk into the room from thin air as Conrad morphed back to human. Had he changed through anger or to 'dial a demon'?

"Suri knows how babies are made," Conrad replied.

His father gave her a quizzical look.

"I should clarify, she knows how Lee and Mae made a baby," he said nodding at his father who was giving him the 'she never!' face.

"Tell me what you saw," his father asked.

"NO!" Suri said and moved away a few paces.

"LEE!" his father roared nearly shaking the house to pieces. My hands clasped over my ears and eyes shut till it stopped.