Chapter 64 - Mae Day

"Stop looking at me like that," Lee said as he took a mouthful of food.

"If the dinner is ruined it is your fault," I warned.

"You were the one who wanted to get cleaned up," he grinned.

"Getting all soapy with you in the shower was not what I meant and you know it. Who's seducing who now?"

"Like you didn't enjoy it," he said with another smug grin. "We won't get the chance when the kids are here," he reasoned.

"Stop using the kids as an excuse."

"No, I have several other places I want to get out of the way before they get back," he said peeking my interest.

"You sexy devil, do tell."

"Why waste time talking about it, eat your dinner and I will show you. You'll need your strength."

I cracked up but picked up the pace on my food consumption. Sex with Lee was definitely worth indigestion. Plus I couldn't quite believe how good we were together. It was like we knew what each other wanted and our bodies adjusted. That wet and sexy Lee from my old flat where Conrad interrupted us had just lived up to the fantasy and Lee's reputation as a womaniser in pre-wedding years was well deserved. He knew a womans body like the back of his hand and I was looking forward to getting to know his better... much, much better.

It didn't take long as the kitchen chairs, table, sides, patio, front room, sofa, stairs, landing, guest rooms, bathroom, and eventually our bed were all christened. We fell asleep intermittently throughout the night before waking every so often for lazy slow sex that would make a sloth envious. I had never had as much sex in one night in my entire life.

Closest I got was with my ex Paul and that was 9 times during our honeymoon period which thinking back now was just the two of us using each other for sexual gratification. I had never really loved him, I didn't even like him. He was an arsehole, narcissistic twat and cheating bastard! Sure he was good looking and scratched that itch for me whenever I wanted, but most of the time I left him asleep on the sofa and had the bed to myself. That was until I came home to find him pile driving someone else in it!

Hours later I woke with a pounding headache thanks to the red wine and champagne mix! Sneaking out of bed to use the toilet and chug some water from the tap. The house had a whole new feel to it today, as though it shared our joy and had settled down to enjoy our stay.

I snuck back and paused at the bedroom door as the image of Lee asleep in bed took my breath away. When did I get so lucky? He was amazing, out of this world with a crazy sexy body, gorgeous and mine!

A songbird began to sing outside the window catching my attention. I tip toed over to see if I could see the noisy bugger. It was a beautiful day outside, the view making my heart swell and I finally felt at home for the first time in... forever.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Lee said in a tired voice that I used to love hearing in the hospital. It still had the power to make me tingle but now it was strong enough to made my legs shake in anticipation. "Bring that sexy ass over here," he said perving at my bottom as I looked out the window.

"What, this old thing?" I teased stroking my hands over it.

He beckoned me over with a finger. I giggled as I walked over trying to hold my stomach in and be sexy. He reached out a hand, caressing my bottom seductively as soon as I came within reach. He began kissing my hip, turning me slightly so he could spread his kisses over my bum cheek... that was until his blasted alarm went off for work. Grrr! He reached out to silence his phone as my mood plummeted at the thought of him leaving.