Chapter 68 - Mae Day

"Conrad don't annoy her or she will break you into pieces," Uncle replied.

"Oh come on! Am I the only one who finds themself wanting to throw a troll at her to see what she will do?" he replied.

Another snarl escaped at the mention of a troll.

"That snarl is so sexy," Lee whispered almost to himself but Conrad nodded.

"Quit it you two," Conrad's father said my attention switched to him so fast I barely realised I moved. "Mae dear, you have erm... come on in leaps and bounds so to speak."

Lee moved switching my attention back to him.

"She is tracking, everyone stay still and remain calm whilst she gets a grip of this new sensation," his father whispered.

"Mae, fetch!" Conrad said and threw something. I span around to watch where the apple landed and then back to him. He laughed his head off as Lee looked at him and I could tell he wanted to rip his head off. One minute I was on the sofa the next wrestling with Conrad on the floor. "Hahaha Mae that tickles.... owww... Lee get her off," he said trying to get away.

"No," Lee replied as I tried to hurt Conrad.

I really wanted to hurt him. I wanted to claw his skin open, watch it split apart to show the flesh and ooze warm blood. I tugged and scratched at him. My teeth wanting to rip him open and hear him scream.

Conrad changed into his demon form which made me worse. I was going to kill him! How dare he!!!

"Mae!" Uncle yelled. "Stop!"

I turned and stared at him, crawling off Conrad to sneak over towards Uncle.

"You dare!" he warned.

"Don't back off. Stand your ground," Lee's father mumbled.

My attention switched to him. How dare he tell someone how to defeat me!!!

"What the hell is going on with her?" Conrad asked still on the floor and again my attention switched back to him.

"Shhh," Lee whispered.

My attention switched.

"Everyone be quiet. Mae, do you want a drink?" Lee asked.

I was thirsty. In fact very thirsty.

"Come on," he said. I stood up from the crouched position and walked forward. His expression was a little startled but he still put his hand out to take mine and led us to a huge kitchen. "What would you like? Water, juice..." he said opening the fridge. I snatched out the water jug and guzzled it down spilling half the contents. Reaching out to snatch some food a shove it in my mouth. I was famished. "Errr mum, help!" Lee whispered but I ignored him as I stuffed my face, nearly choking on the food.

"Move aside sweetheart," she said and started to pass me handfuls of food to eat. She took the water and passed me some juice. I guzzled it again. Stuffing the food in my mouth between more slugs of drink. Transformation is thirsty and hungry work.

"I can't believe she tried to eat me!" Conrad moaned. "It is just rude."

"You eat people all the time," Lee replied.

"Yes but I make them calm and fearless before I chow down. She wet all planet of the apes on me. It was horrifying. I am going to have nightmare of being attacked by bald, angry, snarling chimps."

"Do you want to go for round two? If not shut up or she will have you for pudding," Lee warned.

"Urrr god, look at her she is gorging herself. She is one mouthful away from turning into Foie gras... owww!"