Chapter 34 MAE DAY

I dragged Lee into the front room for a second.

"What do you mean Cubs!"

"Keep your voice down," he whispered taking my hand to make our conversation look like a private smushy moment.

"Cubs!"

"Yes don't worry they won't change for a while yet, but you best make up with my mother because she is about to become your best friend," he said smiling and finding this all too amusing.

"Hell no, she can go fu..."

"Come around for dinner and give you advice. Excellent idea. I'll arrange it," he said.

"No. She is in my bad books. I don't want her in my house," I snapped.

"We are married, it is our house and she is my mother, as such she is welcome here at all times," he said fixing me with a glare.

"Fine if that is how you are going to be, let's give my mum a call and invite her over so you can deal with a shitty mother in law as well!"

"Your mother would love me we both know that," he said flashing a butter wouldn't melt grin. "But just to give you then heads up our mothers have already had a run in when arranging your sisters wedding and well let's just say your mother is lucky to be still be alive. I wouldn't risk dangling her in front of my mother again as she might not be so lucky next time."

"You are just saying that to make me like your mother!"

"I never joke about my mothers temper."

I couldn't help but grin. Even biting my lip couldn't stop it.

"You can get the advice from her and tell me," I suggested.

"Nice try..."

"Mae, I swear Willow is growling," Mike called.

I sighed. "Erm, yeah it's a new thing, beats wheezing and coughing," was all I could think to say.

Lee giggled.

"Lee! It is not bloody funny!"

"Just give me a quick kiss before we go back to the table or our little Sabrina will get up to her tricks again," he said moving in closer.

God he is sexy, I thought as his laughing mouth kissed mine, making me laugh in return... our first proper, non spelled kiss and we were laughing. Sexy, sexy, Bastard!

"Can you two get a room if you're going to make out, there are kids present!" Mike shouted making me giggle even more... oh great I was going all teenager on him. I didn't want to be a giggling teenager, I wanted to be a sexy woman who knows what a man is for and how to use him. I grabbed Lee's hand and pulled him into the hallway. This kiss would not be teen!

Reaching out a hand to the nape of his neck I pulled his head towards mine and to my delight he was as keen for the kiss as I was. I don't know who discovered kissing or how it came about but I love them for it.

That kiss turned into a mini snog and as Lee pushed us into the downstairs toilet and closed the door... wow! Oh my god he's good I thought as we snogged and eventually ended up with Lee sat on the toilet and me straddling him. Shouldn't be sexy but boy was it ever!

His hands in my hair, cupping my face as he controlled the kiss and I let him. In fact I would let him do anything to me, I thought as I felt his hand slide up my top to cup a breast. I was grateful for my non bra status. A good bit of snogging, breast teasing and crotch grinding later I lay back to prop myself on the sink behind. I removed my top and wished I had turned the light on in there for a better view. Lee's hand squeezed a breast and I moaned as I felt the warmth of his mouth find a nipple and consume it. My hand reaching down and undoing his trousers, so I could reach inside and pleasure him. I giggled to myself as I noted my sister was right about the tail. Hello Mr Impressive!