Chapter 50 MAE DAY

"It was this big," Suri said holding her hands about 20 inches apart. She was already telling her story to Conrads father as we entered the kitchen.

"What was?" Lee asked.

"Your boy stick," she said pointing at his crotch.

"What!" Lee said looking at a grinning Conrad.

"Obviously she got the size with the measurements but things always look bigger to kids," Conrad teased. "But yeah she saw you and the Mrs bumping uglies."

"I am not wrong," Suri yelled as she knelt on a pedestal. "Show them how big your stick is daddy."

Lee was flustered and didn't know what to do or say as he started to turn a lovely shade of red.

"Mummy blow it up for him," she said nodding encouragingly.

Conrad and his father both fell about laughing.

"Blow it up... an inflatable Lee hahaha," Conrad was in hysterics.

"Shut up Conrad!" she screamed. "It's true!"

"I know it is," he laughed.

"Ohhh god," Lee said finally taking his hands from his face to deal with her. "When I asked you before if you had seen me and mummy making a baby what did you say?" he asked.

She dropped her chin to her chest, frowned and made a 'uhhhh' noise. Classic Suri when caught lying.

"You lied to me," he said.

She 'huummmppphhhddd' and crossed her arms.

"What have you been told about lying?" he asked her.

"I'm not lying! You put it inside Mummy and she goes, ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh," she said bouncing up and down on the stool and moaning her head off.

Conrad was in hysterics as I died of embarrassment and joined Lee in the blushing brigade.

"Suri that is enough!" Lee said getting annoyed. "You know the difference between wrong and right and you should not have been watching or spelled us to not notice! I am sick of you lying, being naughty and doing things you know you shouldn't."

"You do things too!" she yelled. "You licked my mummys girl bits, that is naughty and dirty! And she is naughty for letting you do it. You shouldn't put your tongue in there it could get stuck! Bums are fairies are for..."

"ENOUGH!" Lee roared and for once I was grateful for the 'Lion Voice'.

I didn't see Lee's face as I was too busy hiding behind my hands and dying on the spot as I tried not to picture it. Conrad was at the point of dribbling in silent hysterical laughter.

"YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION."

She screamed in temper at him.

"I will over here dying of embarrassment with the person I wish I could remember doing those things too," Lee said to Conrads father.

"Don't stand by me!" Conrad teased.

"Suri Grayson you are too young to have witnessed such things. You most certainly should never talk about them. Come to me," Conrads father said.

"No!" she yelled and tried to scurry off the pedestal, instead she fell. The crack of her head on the floor made a sickening thud. She was silent and didn't move.

Lee was already picking her up as I rushed towards her. Within seconds blood was pouring down her face and once he sat her on the side and she realised what she had done the screaming began.