Chapter 36 MAE DAY

They were sat around the table with Lee in the middle looking like a broken man beside his father, his eyes never lifting.

"Take a seat," a man said pulling out a chair for me next to Uncle.

As I sat down I tried not to cry again. Uncle took my hand under the table as I took a deep shuddering breath.

"I am sorry Mae, I don't want to leave. I didn't know, I would never..." Lee said in rushed desperation before one of the men shushed him.

"I know," I replied and was shushed. "Don't you shush me! You may be someone important to this lot but to me you are just an unwanted visitor in my home. I know he wouldn't cheat on me because when I pretended to be a stripper he nearly ate me! Spelling his dick into action is rape as far as I am concerned. I want her ass dragged in her so I can dispense some justice of my own!"

"We will begin shortly, and if necessary she will be summoned," another replied.

"And how long does it take for her to arrive?" I asked fixing him with a 'don't mess with me' look.

"Immediately," he replied and looked at me as thought it was the most stupid question ever.

"And how long do I get in a closed room with her?" I asked and played out kicking the hell out of her in my mind.

"You don't."

"Like hell I don't it is my husbands bits she filmed herself bouncing away on!" I said imaging it and fighting the urge to cry. "So I think it is only fair I bounce my fist off her face a few times."

Someone sniggered.

"This is not a time for amusement," he replied coldly.

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied with a nod.

"Would you wife be happy if your dick was spelled inside another woman?"

"You were not married at the time."

"Irrelevant, he is mine and on the eve of our wedding..."

"We will get to that..."

"Well get to it, I have children to get to settle and a married life to be getting on with. One minute we are home eating pizza with friends to celebrate our union and the next this."

I tried to reach to touch Lee's hand but man slammed his book down making Lee move his hand away.

I shoved his book off the table in anger, everyone gasped.

"She's human, she human!" Uncle yelled quickly.

"You will pay for that," the man growled fixing me with a glare.

"And you pay for a new table if you slam that book on it one more time," I said giving him the 'go on fuck with me and see what happens' look.

"This book, as you call it, is the law. Would you walk into a court and throw the judges bible to the floor?" he asked.

"A court room is different to my dining room and I doubt he would be scaring my children to death and threatening to remove my husband who was the victim of a date rape spell. Please tell me I am wrong," I replied.

"Your sarcasm is not helping..."

"It is only called sarcasm when it is the truth told bluntly and the other can't admit they were wrong," I retorted. "I apologise for hurting your books feelings but when you use it as a weapon to stop me holding my husbands hand when he is upset I am bound to retaliate. Just get on with it!"