Chapter 44 MAE DAY

"How was the bath?" he asked as I emerged to heavenly aroma's.

"Much needed and the perfect temperature, thank you" I said kissing his cheek as he stirred some sauce in a pan. My tummy growled and I felt a wave of light-headedness come over me but it soon passed as he fed me an olive and I managed to lick suck his finger a tony bit. "Mmm," I moaned as I noted they were stuffed with chilli and closed my eyes to savour the moment. Ok yes I was playing the food porn game but who wouldn't with him as chef.

"Do you want to take a seat and pour the wine?" he asked and nodded over the coffee table. He had made it look Moroccan with cushions on the floor and candles on a table set for two.

I looked back at him and smiled. "You are spoiling me," I said beaming from ear to ear.

"Romancing, there is a distinct difference," he said flashing me a sexy smile as he plated up the food and I silently screamed inside at the use of the word 'Romancing'. Please don't let this be a horny dream... please god no!

I hurried over and took a seat, pouring the wine and wondering how long it would take me to eat the food and jump his bones, or should I wait for him to make the move? Oh god, I was so used to coping off with people in nightclubs, dinner dates were new to me.

"Here we go," he said. "This is a starter."

I was a little miffed it was going to be three course as that delayed having him for pudding but once I saw the food I forgot about sex and had my wicked way with the bowl in front of me.

"Oh my god this is amazing," I said scoffing the soup like Oliver Twist with a bowl of gruel.

"We have Lamb tagine for main but it will take longer to cook," he replied.

"I luuurrvvee Moroccan food," I replied and wondered if my sister had told him.

He starred at me for a moment before returning to his soup.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he shrugged and sipped his wine.

"You're staring at me, am I eating like a pig?" I asked paranoid.

He smiled sweetly and shook his head, staring at me again. I stared back waiting for him to say something. He didn't. He stared at my mouth.

"Have I got something on my mouth?" I asked touching it to check but felt nothing, licking my lips I tried to see in the back of my spoon by candlelit. I took the spoon away but he wasn't in front of me. I jumped as I spotted him at the side of me. "You frite the life out of..."

His mouth crushed mine pushing me back on to the cushions. There was a moment of what the hell, followed by hell yeah now were talking, as I felt the weight of his body on mine. My god he was a good kisser. Slow, erotic, pleasure for the lips. This is what lips were invented for. Talking was over rated!

"I was resisting the urge to kiss you," he said pulling away.

"Resistance is futile," I replied in my best borg queen impression.

"Never say that to a trekkie unless you are ready to be assimilated," he replied.

"Show me your nanoprobe," I teased.

"Lower your shield and surrender your hips... I mean ships," he replied and we both cracked up.

"Just when I think you can't get any sexier, you are a trekkie," he said as though that now made me his perfect woman.

"Geek chic," I said proudly.

"Now we've had first contact, time for deep space nine," he said giggling as I pulled him into another amazing kiss.