Chapter 41 MAE DAY

Two weeks later he was back to being an A1 arsehole and I had enough problems as I hadn't been paid by work, no one had as head office had screwed up so I was starving and the flat was nothing but a cave with a door, blanket and candles to give me warmth.

"This paper was appalling enough when your class mate wrote it. Your attempt at plagiarising that paper is an insult to the cases contained within it and my intelligence. Take it away and start again. Here is your new question I expect the paper on my desk first thing Monday."

"But I have work all weekend and I can't be given a different question to everyone else," I replied.

"Take the paper, answer the question by Monday or don't come back."

"This is unfair!"

"Why don't you run home to your imaginary husband and cry on his shoulder," he sniped.

It knocked me for six, I didn't know what to say.

"Leave!" he said pointing to the door.

"I shouldn't have to do a different paper to every other student. I should be treated the same."

"In that respect I treat you the same as the other students who were struggling. Sharon was having issues, Lisa was too and now look they had private tuition and are..."

"They are sleeping with you!" I said as everyone knew.

"My private life is of no concern to you or them. I am offering you the same chance to up your grade."

"By sleeping with you!" I said finally getting to point of 'say it how it is'.

"It has been proven that post coital conversations have an importance to women and as such you will pass the course as you will remember what I had told you. You will be more receptive to my teaching methods."

"I know what your teaching methods are, they are to give people the wrong information and stress them out until you have them feeling such a failure that they are on their knees to you in the stock cupboard."

"I was picturing you more at home on this desk," he said with a grin as he stroked the wood and tested the strength of the legs. "It's an automatic distinction," he said trying to make the offer sound tempting.

I paused to think about what he was saying. He wasn't a bad looking guy, and yeah he banged a lot of students and from what I heard he was good at it. I could hop up on that desk and lie back

"Ahhhh," ... his mouth was on mine and his hand moved up my skirt. I moved back and slapped away his hand as I came to my senses. "Get off me!" I yelled wiping my mouth and straightening my dress as I hurried out of the room.

"You know you'll be back Mae," he called.

I walked out with tears in my eyes as I pulled up my hood and cried my way to the bus stop.

"You know I could eat him for you," a voice beside me said making me jump.

"Conrad," I said as I recognised him.

"At your service," he said dropping an arm over my shoulder casually. I stopped rushing and fought for breath. "Just take it easy. Don't panic," Conrad replied rubbing my back.

I sobbed, coughed, wretched and made a total show of myself in the Uni grounds.

"If you hug me I can calm you, it a gift, like what my father did with you before."

My lungs felt on fire.

... I use it to catch lunch but I promise not to tuck in."

I hugged him and felt myself calming as a warm feeling flowed through my body washing away the upset and soothing my lung like cool water.