"From This Moment On"

Song: "From This Moment On" By: Shania Twain

* this picture is silly but I wanted a picture of him in a tux because this is part 2 of the last one I did "Marry Me".

........

"From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment, I have been blessed
I live only, for your happiness
And for your love, I give my last breath
From this moment on."

With trembling hands, you gripped the base of your bouquet in your palms. Why were you so nervous? This is Mac, you were about to marry the love of your life, so why are you so anxious? Is it because in the back of your mind you questioned if you were enough for him. Did you measure up to him? Do you love him as much as he loves you? Were you sure you wanted a life where there was a risk he wouldn't come home one day, after a dangerous mission? A million thoughts ran through your head but then those double wooden doors opened up. Your eyes met his as you stood there, your arm hooked with your father's as he stood beside you.

As the two of you walked down that walkway of the romantic venue you couldn't look away from the man ahead of you. It was as if once you saw him, all those frivolous thoughts and reservations of the two of you being right for eachother just vanished. You eyes averted from his for just seconds, to see all of your friends smiling happily at you, almost as if they were in awe. You had never felt more beautiful than you did today. It wasn't just your wedding dress, although the beautiful chiffon material fit your body perfectly, it was your smile. You were happy, Mac always made sure to tell you how beautiful you looked when you were happy. He would always say how contagious your smile really was.

Once you were able to reach Mac, your father gave you away before shaking Macs hand firmly. "Take care of my little girl." Mac said, with a serious look on his face "I will, I promise." Your dad smiled at him, before kissing your cheek and sitting next to your already blubbering mother. Mac took a second to whisper in your ear "You look breathtaking in that dress baby, I love you so much, I cannot wait to marry you." Feeling your cheeks grow hot, and your knees grow weak you smiled at him "I love you too, and I am so ready to your wife." You two exchanged smiles before someone loudly cleared their throat.

Matty, standing on a small step stool, was standing there waiting to officiate the wedding "Alright you two, hurry it up so I can marry you guys already." The both of you laughed as you handed your bouquet to Riley, who proudly stood as your maid of honor. The two of you slightly turned so you could face eachother, and Matty began the ceremony.

"Loved ones and esteemed guests, we are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony, these fine people are two of the best ones I know. I am honored that they asked me to officiate their wedding, they have written their own vows and wished to share them with eachother, with their loved ones here to witness it. Mac, your up." She said giving him a wink.

Mac chuckled nervously as he cleared his throat. "Well I'm glad I'm going first because I know that if you went first I wouldn't be able to top it." Slightly teasing, as everyone, including you, laughed. "Baby, you make me so happy, the thought of me getting to spend the rest of my life with you overwhelms me. In the best possible way, I wouldn't be able to function or breathe a solid breath of air if you weren't mine. I could not imagine not knowing you, and I will always remember that day we met. I knew from day one I was going to marry you, you are my whole world. I never want a day to go by that I do not get to love you, it's not possible. I will love you surely through sickness and in health and until death do us part. I had to include that into my vows somehow because of how important that part is to me. You are important to me and I'm going to spend every day of my life giving you unconditional love my darling because you deserve everything this world has to offer you, and much more. I love you so much, and I can't wait to be your husband."

Feeling the tears continuing to fall down your cheeks, he continued to hold your hands in his. "Mac, I don't think I ever really knew what it was like to be loved by a man, not the way you love me. You make me feel unstoppable, like I could take on the whole world if I wanted to. I could never put into words how loved by you I feel and I hope I make you feel the same. I'd like to think that I show I love you the same way you show you love me. I still get butterflies in my stomach when you smile, you make me feel warm. In everything you do, you astonish me with how kind you are and how big your heart is. I'm sure I have more to say but honestly I can't stop crying and soon you won't be able to understand a word I'm saying. I just love you so much."

Matty smiled as she proceeded to watch as they slipped the rings on eachothers fingers. As Matty pronounced you husband and wife, Mac reached for you and cupped the sides of your face gently before giving you a passionate kiss. You smiled through the kiss as you heard the applause from all your family and friends.

"I give my hand to you with all my heart
I can't wait to live my life with you I can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment, as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing, I wouldn't give
From this moment on"

.........

"I can't believe we're married." You gushed at your newly wedded husband, as you two swayed together on the dance floor, holding one another. Mac smiled lovingly at you "I can, I knew you were it for me after that one conversation, that lasted a few hours." He teased.

You let out a soft giggle as you gentle pressed your forehead against his, letting your eyes fall closed "I'm so lucky." You whispered, feeling his lips touch the tip of your nose in a soft peck "I'm the lucky one." You shook your head slowly "We're both lucky, that we found eachother." Even though his eyes were closed you could hear the smile in his voice "I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you."

Opening your eyes you smiled up at him, nodding your head "From this moment on."

Not my best haha, sorry, I hope you guys still liked it ❤