Blondie

Hey guys! I was anxious to get started on this one, analuisa0604 requested this plot idea. Thank you for being so sweet and loving my stories, as well as my writing. I really do try to out my all into everyone of these stories. I hope you like it hon ❤❤

***

"Alright gang, listen up. We've hit a dead end after dead end with this guy. Our team can't find one single piece of evidence tying anyone to these museum robberies. For months now someone has continuously stolen priceless artifacts, and has been selling them on the black market. We're talking paintings, rare history documents, even managed to sneak a statue out of one of these museums. So, I'm calling in reinforcements." Matty announced.

At that moment you entered the war room, causing everyone's eyes to land on you. You tried not to be phased by the wandering eyes as you went to stand next to Matty.

"This is y/n, she works in the CSI department of the Los Angeles police department. From now on, every robbery that takes place she'll be the one at the scene investigating the evidence. I have given her point on this one and have told everyone in the lab to report to her. So she will be working with us on this op, I've already asked her to take a look at the previous scenes to see if she finds something that the team downstairs might have missed. We go way back, I've known this woman since she was ten her mother is one of my best friends. She's the smartest person I have ever met, next to blondie of course."

Your eyes wandered over to the handsome blonde fellow that had a look on his face, you could tell by his eyes that he may be a little jealous. Maybe cause he wasn't the only smart person in the room anymore.

"I want you all to treat her like a part of the team, do not treat her any differently. Mac, Jack I want you both to take y/n to the previous scenes. They are still blocked off with caution tape by the police. None of the museums have been opened back up to the public yet so get to it before they do."

As Matty dismissed the three of you, you all made your way to the car. Making sure to grab your kit, before you climbed into the back seat of Jack's car.

After some time had passed of no one talking you decided to break the ice "Hey, I uh hope you guys don't mind an outsider on this one. Matty asked for my help and that's all I'm here to do. I don't want to step on anyone's toes."

Just then the hunky blonde spoke "No one minds, it's just aren't what we're used to. I'm sure Matty fully appreciates your help, and so do we, we just don't know you."

"So, what do you want to know. I'm an open book, ask away. If that would make you feel more comfortable working along side me."

You watched as Mac and Jack exchanged looks, before Jack spoke up first "You've really known Matty since you were ten?"

"Yep, her and my mom met when we moved next door to her. Since then they became best friends. My mom and I moved out here from Colorado after my dad died. It was always a dream of his to move somewhere warmer and sunnier. He hated the snow, so after he died my mom thought what better way to honor him than to move us somewhere he'd love. What better place to move to than LA, pretty sunny and warm here. My dad would've loved it." You smiled sadly as the thought of your dad entered your mind.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." Mac said as Jack repeated what he had said.

"Eh it's okay really. My dad, he lived a good life. As much as I wish he had stuck around longer to see how I turned out I know he's watching over me, proud. He's the reason I got into forensics, he was a nerdy scientist, so I guess I got some of that in my genes. What about you Macgyver, Matty told me more than once about your special skills, pretty unorthodox things you've built or done on missions."