Happy Birthday!!

* so this one won't have a song title or based around any song. I just wanted to do a special one for Lucas's birthday. He's 31 today!! Also I still plan on doing a part 2 for "Think About Us" so stay tuned. This will also be Lucas based and not Macgyver, hope you still like it.
*this is also gonna be a little r-rated 😉
Update: so I started this yesterday and didn't finish till today, I know it's not his birthday anymore, but it still counts right? Lol

........

It had only been a couple months since you started dating Lucas. You guys met through your mutual friend Tristan, and by met you meant set you both up on a blind date. Now usually your track record with blind dates weren't always the best. There was Frank who had a foot fetish and spoke out very openly about it, which you weren't sure why someone would bring that up on a first date but okay sure. Then there was Greg, who wouldn't stop talking about his fantasy football league, next. You began to lose count honestly as all the lovers began to pile on. Tuck the sexist, Lance the guy obsessed with zombies, Alex the hair toucher, Glen the guy that smelled like moth balls and so on and so on. You were swearing off guys completely as of right then. Tristan however can be very persistent when she wants to be. She said "Come on! I know you guys would hit it off! Even if it's bad, you've already been on like twenty bad dates what's one more gonna hurt!"

Well let's just say you were glad she was right, cause right now your the happiest you've ever been. That first date with Lucas was amazing, you guys talked for hours to the point where the waiter had to come and tell you they were closing. Looking around you both started laughing when you saw that the both of you were the only people left in that restaurant. It had been just two months of you guys dating, you were still learning how the other person was wired. Such as, likes, dislikes, pet peeves, weird habits, the usual.

After a zumba class with Tristan you soon found out that Lucas's birthday was the next day. You found out when Tristan asked you what you guys had planned for his birthday. You were stumped as to why he didn't tell you. So right after class you made her go with you to look for a gift. She knew him better than you and would know the perfect gift to get him.

Later on the following day you were both at his place. Lucas still hadn't brought it up to you and it was starting to bug you. So you walked over to him, and sat next to him on the couch. "Lucas? Why didn't you tell me? I know what today is. Tristan told me." The man next to you just let out an exasperated sigh before standing up. You watched as he ran his fingers through his golden locks in frustration. "Of course she did. Y/n I'm sorry okay? I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it. This is still new, and my family isn't even here to celebrate with me. I'm just not in the mood."

You let your face fall in disappointment as you watched him plop back down next to you. "I get that, but I hope you don't mind that I got you something." You let out a small laugh when his face turned into confusion mixed with curiosity. "Oh yeah? And what might that be?" You bit your lip slyly as you reached into your purse and pulled out a sticky note and handed it to him. "A post it, with a winky face on it." You watched his confused face, and it made you laugh. At the end of the day you couldn't find anything at last minute, shopping with Tristan. So you had a different idea in mind instead.

"Y/n I'm a little lost here." When he looked over at you, you had already taken off your shirt. Leaving you chest covered in a red laced bra. Lucas's face changed once more as he dropped the sticky note and took in the site before him. "I know it's only been a short time, but I think our first time would be pretty amazing if it were on your birthday. " Then you stood up, and slowly unbuttoned your jeans. Your eyes never leaving his as you pushed the material down your legs, revealing your matching red underwear. "Reds your favorite color right?" Lucas slowly nodded his head, you could tell he was trying to take in all of you at once.

You slowly straddled his lap, and before you could make the next move his lips were on yours. Feverishly kissing you as eagerly as he could, you could feel his hands gripping your ass as his excitement pressed against your inner thigh. The noises that began to echo through his living room were just making you feel even more excited as to what was to come.

Lucas picked you up by your thighs, as he carried you to his bedroom. "Are. You. Sure. This. Is. Okay?" He said between kisses and you just moaned in response, digging your nails into his back. You were glad he got the message, since you weren't sure if you were capable of talking right now. You let a small squel when he practically threw you onto his bed, before hovering over top of you.

In a frenzy of lust, his clothes were quickly stripped off and on the floor. While you maintained eye contact, you slowly pushed your underwear down your legs, and he did the same with his boxer shorts. As Lucas searched for some sort of protection you slowly undid the clip of your bra, letting it fall off the side of the bed. Once Lucas was situated, you saw the hunger of lust in his eyes suddenly turn soft as he took in the site of you. "Wow." He whispered softly. "I don't believe I've ever seen any woman more beautiful than you." You could feel your cheeks growing red at his sweet words.

You placed a hand on his cheek, as you cupped the side of his face. "Your the sweetest man I've ever known. I don't know what I did to be so lucky." He placed a soft kiss against your palm and smiled "I'm the lucky one. I get to call you mine, and that's the best feeling in the word. Well, at least it's the best feeling in the world as of now. In a few minutes though...that might change." He teased lightly, making you roll your eyes playfully "God, Lucas seriously?"

A smug grin took over his face as he shrugged "I mean I dunno. You tell me." Suddenly you could feel him, all of him, inside you. Your toes instantly curled, and a faint sound of pleasure escaped your mouth. "Lucas." You whimpered, and your hands gripped onto his back. "God, please, I want more." Then suddenly Lucas had picked up his pace, making your noises grow louder.

As the next few minutes went by, the sounds of ecstasy echoed throughout the bedroom. "Lucas! Oh God Lucas!" The sounds you were making were just spurring him on more. It made him go faster and harder, but in a still loving way. After awhile you were both coming down from your highs. Lucas went to take you into his arms, the embrace just made you feel that much closer to him. "Wow, for being the first time. We didn't do half bad." Your breath was still labored and you were trying to catch your breath.

Lucas chuckled, out of breath himself "You could say that again. All I know for sure, this was the best birthday ever." Then just like that, you both fell asleep with the biggest smiles on your faces. Both hoping that there will be other birthdays like this for you both in the future.