Day 3 : Secret Santa

Christmas was in full swing at MacGyvers house, him and Bozer had really gone all out. There were decorations all over the house with a Christmas tree to complete it all in the corner of the living room. There were gifts scattered all under the tree, all gifts from the team. The whole team scattered all around the living room as everyone got ready to exchange their secret Santa presents. Mac was in charge or handing them out to everyone since it was his house. 

A week ago Riley was the one that suggested we all pull a name out of a hat and get that person a gift. Everyone had agreed on a 20 dollar limit, that way no one outdid the other.

"Des, this one is for you." Mac said as he handed the gift bag over to Desi. 

She smiled while reaching into the small gift bag to pull out a pocket knife making her smile even wider "Sweet! Thanks whoever got this for me." Looking up at Mac "Does it really have to be a secret, I wanna know it's more fun that way!" 

Mac just laughed, lifting his hands up in surrender, while everyone agreed with Desi. "Alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt. The whole point of drawing names was to make the shopping a little easier. Who got Desi?"

Riley stood up and bowed gracefully while everyone laughed at her response.

Desi grinned "Thanks Riles."

Mac pulled out the next gift before handing it over to Bozer who immediately started to rip into the wrapping. Inside the wrapping was memoir from Steven Spielberg, who was Bozer's favorite director.  "Whoa nice!" 

Desi then perked up with "Your welcome." Before he reached over to give her a hug.

Then it was Riley's turn as she opened up her present to find a nice upholstered carry on type bag while Riley looked it over with a smile.

Bozer grinned "It's for your rig, since the strap on your last bag broke." 

Riley reached over to hug him while thanking him "It's really nice Boze."

Then you and Mac looked at each other with a knowing smile "I guess that means we got each other than?" You laughed.

"I guess so." Mac smiled as you both started to open your presents to each other at the same time. 

Mac smiled as he opened the awfully large rectangle shape, once he ripped the paper off he saw a frame. On the inside of the frame was a large poster board on the inside, with a bunch of his paperclip models from worked glued to the board "Y/n this is very thoughtful, thank you. I didn't even know any kept these, I just figured they had all gotten thrown away." 

Everyone looked at it when he turned it around to show everyone, as they all complimented it.

It wasn't until everyone then turned to look at you to see what you had gotten that you looked up. "Mac." You whispered. For a minute you had sat there completely taken back, you hadn't even heard what Mac had said or how he reacted to your present.

"What is it y/n? What did he get you?" Riley asked.

You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes, as you looked up at Mac "How did you even? I-It's a picture, of me and my....parents." Feeling the tears falling down your cheeks instantly.

When you were eight your parents were murdered, they owned a restaurant. You were in the back room coloring when you heard screaming. When you went to see what was going on you cracked the door open to see a man with a gun, pointing it at your parent's demanding they give them the money in the register. Your father tried to give him the money but when it wasn't much the man insisted that they must be more. It had been a slow day that day and they hadn't earned much. The man did not believe him and just shot him, causing your mother to scream. Not wanting a witness he shot her too before taking off.