Friends with Benefits

Warning! Mature Sexual Content!!!

It had been another day, and another successful mission. Everyone was filing out of the Phoenix, breaking off into different directions to go home. However, you and Mac purposely hung back. Once you both saw everyone had disappeared the two of you got into the back seat of his truck.

You pushed Mac back against the seat, while you straddled his hips. It wasn't long before his lips were hungerly kissing yours, as a satisfied moan escaped your now swollen lips.

For months now, the two of you had been having a friends with benefits relationship. You knew Mac wanted more than just sex with you, but that's not what you wanted nor is it what you needed. You just wanted someone who you were comfortable with to take care of those horny urges of yours. The two of you also made sure to be careful, not wanting anyone on the team to find out.

As you were kissing down his neck, while unbuckling his belt, you felt Macs chest shake slightly as a deep chuckle escaped his mouth. "You can't wait until we get to my place?"

"Mm no, I need you now Mac. I was distracted the whole mission, all I could think about was you being inside me." You moaned into his ear.

Hearing you talk like that made Mac lower half tighten. He loved it when you talked like that, it was pretty hot. It wasn't long till you were both in nothing but your underwear. As you slowly began to grind your lower half against his through the thin material of his boxers.

"Fuck." Mac cursed, he wasted no time as he took his finger to push your underwear to the side and entering you. You both let out simultaneous sighs of pleasure at the sensation.

Soon you were lifting up your hips, and then firmly lowering them. Then before long the windows were steaming up, while you both moaned loudly as they echoed throughout the truck. "Ohh Mac."

You whimpered as you placed each of your hands on either sides of the headrests. Your nails digging into the leather as Mac matched your movements. Each time he hit you gspot you screamed quietly into his ear, which encouraged him to go even faster. Both of your bodies now drenched in sweat, that didn't slow you down though as you bit down softly on his shoulder blade.

As Mac whimpered that he was close you quickly got off of him, causing a deep frown to appear on his face. All you did was smirk, as you backed up on your knees so you could lower your face to his crotch. "I wanna finish you off....with my mouth."

Macs eyes widened, you had never done this before. As soon as he felt your lips on the tip he harshly sucked in some air through his teeth. He quickly held your hair with one hand, to keep it out of your face. While the other tightly gripped onto the armrest.

"Y/n, I-......" it wasn't long till he finished, causing you to moan as it hit the back of your throat, not hesitating you swallowed it before sitting back up.

Mac was breathing heavy as he took his thumb and wiped away some of it from the corner of your mouth. "That....was so..hot."

You giggled as you shrugged nonchalantly "What are friends for?"

"I wish you would've let me keep going, you didn't get to finish and I don't think I have the strength anymore." He laughed.

"Don't worry about it, I'll finish myself off later tonight." You smirked, as you leaned in closer to whisper in his ear "I'll be sure to think of you the whole time too."

Mac grunted, as an image of you playing with yourself while moaning his name, entered his head. "Orrrr you could spend the night at my place and I can take care of you properly."

You let out a sigh, reaching for your t-shirt "Mac, you know the deal. Only once per day. We don't have sex twice in the same day for a reason. It'll cause people to get attached. Feelings will get involved, that's messy."

Mac frowned as he stared at his lap "Y/n it's too late, I already have feelings for you. You know that."

"And you knew what I wanted from the very beginning of all this. If this is too hard, just say the word and we'll stop. I can find any other guy to have this arrangement with that would gladly be interested. " You said passive aggressively.

Mac scoffed while crossing his arms over his chest "Well don't you know how to make a guy feel special. So glad to know I'm so replaceable. Now I'm starting to wonder how I grew feelings for you in the first place."

You rolled your eyes, while slipping your jeans back on "Probably because I was letting you fuck me. Instead of just thinking with your dick like most men, you think and feel too much with your heart. I think it would be best if we end this now. Before it gets awkward to work together."

Mac felt his heart break at your coldness, she had never spoken to you like this before. "It's a little late for that now don't cha think, but hey maybe your right. I think this should stop."

"Whatever." You mumbled, as you left his truck, slamming the door in the process.

Little did Mac know, that was all a front to hide your true feelings. Sure in the beginning it was just sex. However, somewhere along the way you also found yourself falling for him. This scared the shit out of you, so you covered it up. It broke your heart saying all of that just as much as it was breaking his to hear you say it. You cared about Mac, and you'd love nothing more to be his but you both had jobs that were dangerous. You couldn't risk something happening to
one of you, causing the other one to have to grieve for you. So the only thing you could think to do was to be a bitch, then Mac would not want anything to do with you, this was what was best for everyone, right?