Finish out the Mission

Hey guys! I realized I never did a part 2 for Swimming Pool Disaster, so here it is :)

                                                                                              ***

An hour later you and Mac are hunkered down in a 24 hour diner, trying to figure out a plan. Now both in a change of clothes that you had "borrowed" from the closet of the people who owned the house the party had taken place in. There was no way you were going to be stranded in a wet floor length gown, and you were sure Mac felt the same about his suit. The clothes you took weren't anything too fancy so hopefully they don't miss them.

"So, we have no way to reach Matty, and those missiles are god knows where." You sighed, as you took a sip of your coffee.

Mac just sat there though, with a unsettling look on his face which you knew was his thinking face "Mac?"

Then those blue eyes looked up at you from the table with a determined look on his face "Give me your phone." 

"What? Mac, I told you the battery died, I can't call for help and they broke yours remember." You said confused.

Mac waved his hand "Yeah I know just give me the phone Y/n." 

You sighed as you fished your phone out of the pocket of the stolen jeans you were wearing and handed it to him. "Jack was right about you and people's phones."

Mac smiled at you with a knowing look as he took the phone and popped the back of it off. Then he took his non working comm and his pocketknife out of his leather jacket that had safely been in the car you guys rented during the whole ordeal earlier. God knows Mac would never go on a mission without his fathers jacket. Then popped the comm open to expose the tiny wires weaved within "I should be able to use some of the same wiring from your phone and transfer it over to the comm. It won't be the best connection but it'll be enough to call for help." 

After some time had passed Mac tested it out when he placed his comm in his ear "Matty? Can you hear me?" 

"Mac is that you! God where have you been! Are you ok? What about Y/n?!" Matty's voice cracked through Mac's end in a static.

"I don't have much time, I don't know how long I can get this comm to work. The sale has already happened and our comms are shot. I need you to send Jack out to us with new comms and we have to go after those missiles. Y/n is with me now, we are in a diner but I have a feeling they won't let us stay here all night." 

Matty sighed "Ok, I have Jack gearing up now as we speak, I take it your phones are busted too. Go to the Embassy, I will make a call so they know you are coming, you will be safe there for the night. Jack will be there by morning, we will come up with a game plan than oh and Mac-" 

Just then a loud screeching noise rang through Mac's ear causing him to wince as he took the piece out of his ear "Damnit. We gotta go come on." Mac threw some cash on the counter for your coffees before you both ran out to the car.

"Mac, what did Matty say?" You asked, buckling your seatbelt as he backed the car out of the parking lot.

"We're going to the Embassy, Matty's going to give them the heads up. Jack will be here in the morning."

"We've got to get those missiles Mac, before anyone dies because of them." You said in a somber tone.

Mac turned to look at you briefly with a comforting look on his face "We will y/n."

                                                                                             ***   

Hours into the next day, the three of you were tracking down the missiles while Riley did her thing "Ok guys, you should be coming up on the warehouse they are being kept in on your right in about two miles." She had used the serial numbers on the missiles to track their location with the homing device that was planted inside of them. "I'm seeing thermal images  inside, there's at least four inside and four outside as well."