"FFF"

Song: "FFF" By: Zara Larson
For those who don't know the song it stands for falling for a friend.
I know I do alot of this types of plots but they are my favorites haha. Probably because that's how me and my boyfriend got started, so I have a soft spot for it. Anyways, I hope you still enjoy ❤

.......

"Unusual, we got mutual friends
Is it mutual if I kiss your lips?
If I'm truthful, then it all depends on your feelings
Crucial, how I'm leanin' in
'Cause I'm used to just divin' in
I could lose you, that's the consequence of my feelings."

"Bozer please, let it go!" You pleaded at the man that was hot on your heels as he followed you into the kitchen. Immediately, you tried to act busy as you started to do some dishes. However, that did not stop him from hopping up to sit on the counter beside the sink.

"Y/n come on, just admit it and I'll let it go. Admit you have feelings for him. I know you do, I've gotten pretty good at this spy thing ya know. I can pick up on body language and little cues. I know for a fact that everytime Mac is around you nervously twirl your hair around your finger. Then when he comes back from a jog and he's all sweaty you bite your lip like your undressing him with you eyes."

You felt your cheeks grow hot with embarrassment "Bozer!" You yelled at him as you splashed some water up at his face. Bozer tried to shield himself with his hands but failed and whined when the water hit his face. "Whoa girl chill! I'm just saying. Ever since you moved in your way of looking at Mac has changed and don't tell me any differently."

You stood there for a minute, your mind getting lost to back in the beginning. You had only ever seen him as a friend, nothing more. Then you and your ex broke up and he had kicked you out of his loft. Since you had no place else to stay, Mac offered you a bedroom at his place. It was only suppose to be temporary, but 6 months later here you were. The more time you spent with Mac, the more you got to know him and see him differently then you did before.

Feeling your fingers start to get pruney from being in the water, you shook off your thoughts. Grabbing a towel, you began to dry them off while staring bozer down. "Look, I'm not going to admit to anything because there's nothing to confess. We are friends, and that's it."

Bozer just squinted at you suspiciously and nodded "Well fine then, then I suppose your okay with tonight then?"

"What are you talking about Boz?" You asked.

"Mac got himself a date, ya know with that girl down the street. They always race eachother on whenever they are both out jogging. They've been flirting for weeks. He finally asked and she said yes."

You felt your heart drop into your stomach. A date. Mac. Has a date. With not you. Then you felt yourself start to twist the towel that was in your hands. Bozer noticed and looked at you with a smug look. "That's great. I'm so...happy for him." Bozer didn't buy it though, "Riiiiight." Before hopping down and leaving you alone in the kitchen with your own thoughts.

.......

"Is there a spark for us
Or is it just purely platonic?
Is this a story arc?
'Cause if it are, it'd be iconic
I wasn't gonna ask
Afraid of asking you to dance
(But here I am)

Falling for a friend
Falling for a friend, ooh
Baby, don't pretend
That you don't feel it too
I know you do."