"I Need You"

Song: "I Need You" By: LeAnn Rhimes

* I thought it would be nice to do a part 2 of "Where's my Love?"!! Hope you all enjoy ❤

.......

"I don't need a lot of things
I can get by with nothing
With all the blessings life can bring
I've always needed something
But I've got all I want
When it comes to loving you
You're my only reason
You're my only truth."

Days had turned into weeks, that then turned into months. Four months to be exact. That's how long you've been in this dreadful place. Although despite the atmosphere, you felt good. Like really good. The best you've felt in awhile.

Being here in this rehab facility has helped you in so many ways. The doctors here have helped tremendously with your PTSD, and you don't even have any nightmares anymore. You weren't fully healed yet but that was something time would take. In fact, they gave you the go ahead to leave tomorrow. All you could think about was Mac. You had asked him not to visit you so that you could focus on yourself. It was killing you though, you missed him so much. After not seeing him for so long while in Afghanistan, then seeing him I'm person for just one day, it wasn't enough. It was a tease, you wanted more.

You were currently sitting in the rec room surrounded by a dozen other soilders. Some were visiting family, some were standing around the pool table playing a game. Others were watching the game on the flat screen and some were just reading. The sound of various different conversations filled the room while you sat there in silence. The chair you sat in was facing the entryway of the building and you never took your eyes off of it.

After another five minutes went by you saw him. He walked through the glass doors and instantly saw you, causing a smile to appear. "Mac!" You yelled, causing everyone in the room to stare at you but you didn't care. You jolted up from the plastic chair you sat in and ran to him. He didn't miss a beat when you reached him, as you pounced on him, he took you in his arms and spun you around. A small giggle escaped your lips as he did so. Once he sat you back down on your feet you heard everyone clap and the women "Aww." You could feel your cheeks grow hot at the scene you had just made and all the attention it was getting.

"Let's go talk outside, they have a nice garden here." You whispered so only Mac could hear. Once he agreed the two of you made you way out the beautiful garden that had been set up by all of the soilders there. You had even helped plant some nice orchids along the path leading up to it. It was a project that helped distract you all from the thoughts that filled your head.

"I've missed you." You spoke, while taking a seat on the white porcelain bench.

Mac took the spot next to you, as he sat down he smiled back at you. "I've missed you too. You have no idea how much. How are you doing by the way?" You could see the concern in his eyes, knowing how much he cared about you made you smile.

"I'm doing much better Mac. In fact that's why I called you. They're letting me leave tomorrow."

Mac busted into a huge grin and went to take you into a hug "Y/n that's awesome! I'm so happy for you!"

You grinned as you tightly hugged him back "Thank you. I was actually hoping you could even pick me up in the morning?"

"Of course, and I insist on taking you out to breakfast after." You pulled away about to argue but he stopped you in the best possible way. In an instant his lips were on yours and you felt yourself smile through the kiss.