The Iconic Leather Jacket

Hey guys! I thought it would be cool to do a plot around that famous Macgyver leather jacket. We all know how damn good it looks on him, so I thought I'd have some fun :)

Warning: Mature Audiences only, when I said I was gonna have fun you guys should've already guessed what I meant haha. Strap in lol. It's about to get steamy up in here! Also It's quite long lol

                                                                                         ***

You have never been a patient woman, the saying "Good things come to those who wait" never once applied to you. You wanted what you wanted and you wanted it right then and there. That included a certain blondie, Mac, with his blue eyes and a well built body that you may have drooled over once or twice. There was a time the whole team got sent on a mission, where Mac was sent into a sauna, leaving him shirtless with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

(you guys know the episode)

It took Riley elbowing you harshly in the side, to bring you back to reality. When you had looked back to face her, the red was evident on your cheeks, while she gave you a knowing look. Riley was the only one who knew of your little fascination with Macgyver. Not even Mac, despite the obvious flirting you did around him, either he's never had a woman try to make a pass at him or he's ignoring  you on purpose. Either way, you had, had enough.

As of now, there was no mission, and everyone was getting a well deserved day off. You knew for a fact that Riley had made sure to makes plans with Bozer to get him out of the shared house with Macgyver. You had a plan that required for you to be alone with Mac in his home with zero interruptions. So Riley just happened to get tickets to a Lakers game, which sparked Bozers interest immediately, while also taking him to his favorite Thai place for dinner afterwards. Since Mac didn't care for sports and hated Thai food he didn't feel left out.

Knowing Mac as well as you did, after working together for almost a year, you knew what he'd be doing with his down time. His way of relaxing included tinkering with one of his latest projects, but you were hoping your way of relaxation would interest him way more. Which is how you ended up at his door at  precisely 5pm, knowing Bozer just left with Riley. You knocked on his door, with sweaty palms, hoping this whole plan doesn't blow up in your face.

Soon enough the door was opened and on the other side stood a surprised, but happy looking, Mac. "Y/n hey! What are you doing here? Come inside it's hot out there!"

You couldn't help but smile to yourself while thinking 'It's about to be hot in here too'

"Hey! I heard you'd be home by yourself and thought you might want some company. If you want to that is." Saying it was sweetly as you could, while stepping into the foyer of his home.

"Oh sure! That sounds cool, did you have anything specific in mind?" Mac asked, clueless once again, no matter how forward you were with him.

"Sorta yeah but first I was hoping to use your restroom?" You smiled kindly at him.

"Of course, you know where it is. Just make yourself at home, I'll just go back to the porch and clean up what I was working on. Then we can do whatever you had planned, which is what exactly?" He laughed to himself, realizing you hadn't told him yet.

You smirked softly to yourself  "It's a surprise." Which is all you said before making a be-line to the bathroom. Without missing a beat you began to remove every piece of clothing, till you were down to your birthday suit. You folded your clothes neatly, before carrying them out with you. You had used the restroom in Mac's room, and placed your clothes on a nearby chair next to the bed. That's when you saw it, that iconic leather jacket, draped over the back of the chair you had set you clothes on. You got pictured him wearing it, he always looked so fuckinn good in that jacket. Smirking to yourself, you took it and draped it over your shoulders. It was big on you, so it covered you while swallowing your petite figure while stopping just below your ass. The cool leather sending a chill down your spine, you took a deep breath to try and calm your nerves. Praying that you weren't about to get rejected.