I love-

Letting out one last satisfied moan in unison with you, Mac rolled off your naked body onto his back. Both of you trying to catch your breath while pulling the sheets back over top of you. "Wow, that was- oh god." You giggled, rolling onto your side so that you could cuddle into Mac's.

Mac smirked as he draped an arm around your shoulders, pulling you into him "I second that, we just get better at that the more we do it. In my opinion that is." Planting a kiss against your temple.

"Oh, believe me I have zero complaints on my end." You grinned up at him before planting another passionate kiss to his lips.

Some would say the two of you have sex way too often. Even given the fact that you have been together for a year and still go at it like rabbits. It was always the honeymoon phase, just as if it was still the first few months of your relationship. It was always exciting; things did not eventually fizzle out. The heat was still as hot as ever between you both. You never got bored, and Mac couldn't keep his hands off you. Even when he came home from a mission no matter how tired he was, the two of you made love. If he was that tired, you simply were the one to get on top.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?" He smiled into your hair as you continued to rest your head on his chest.

"Only every day, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again." You smiled, giving his pec a soft kiss.

"I love you. So much, I can't imagine life without you." He said in a quiet tone.

You smiled bashfully at his words, before sitting up to maneuver around so that you were straddling his lap. "Lucky for you you'll never have to."

Mac smiled up at you, placing his hands on the back of your thighs, slowly guiding them up and down "Good." Then he got a mischievous look in his eyes as he moved his hands slowly up your torso to your bare breasts. Taking each of your breasts in his hands, he then started to gently massage them.

You couldn't help but let out a soft moan as your eyes fluttered closed "Mac."

"Yes baby?" He asked with a teasing in his voice.

You could feel him getting hard again and you knew exactly what he was up to "Uh, if we are going to go for round two, I need to hydrate first."

Mac laughed as he removed his hands from your chest "Alright baby, I will wait right here for you."

You opened your eyes to see Mac looking at you so lovingly it made your knees grow weak. "I'll be right back."

Rolling off him to reach for the shirt he had been wearing before you yanked it off him to have sex. Once you slipped that on, you quickly put on your panties as well, just to hear a groan from the blonde "Why are you putting your panties back on? I'm just going to end up ripping them off you in two minutes."

Hearing him talk like that instantly made your lower half flutter in anticipation. "I don't like feeling a draft." You laughed at your boyfriend's playfulness. When you turned back around to face him you leaned down to plant a passionate kiss to his lips "I'll be right back."

Mac groaned into the kiss "You better." Making sure to reach around to smack you on the ass before you walked away.

Letting out a squeal you playfully smacked his bare chest before shooting him a wink, and leaving the room.

                      ***

Skipping into the kitchen, you could not seem to wipe the smile off your face. You were so happy sometimes you just couldn't believe you had gotten so lucky. As you reached into the fridge for a bottle of water you thought about your future with Mac. You knew deep down you wanted to be his wife one day, you just weren't sure if that was what he wanted.