Swimming Pool Disaster

Oh, the life you lived, it was something else that's for sure. 

It was at this very moment you were second guessing everything you thought you knew.

Was the sky blue? Was the grass green? Are tomatoes a fruit or a vegetable? 

Was Angus MacGyver really on top of you right now?

Or was this a dream?

Currently you had a set of lips kissing from your jawline down the curve of your neck, causing your breath to hitch. Oh god, letting out a light moan as you tried your hardest to refrain from taking it further. "Mac." You whispered, you shouldn't be doing this, with him, not now.

"Y/n." He said, whispering your name back in response as he began to lightly suck on your tender skin causing you to let out a now louder moan.

"We are supposed to be working remember. If we don't put our comms back in soon Matty will kill us."  You groaned as you could feel him, all of him, against your inner thigh.

Just like that Mac was pulling away from the crook of your neck, looking down at you with sad eyes "Your right. I guess I just got carried away sorry." Then he was off of you in a flash, redoing the buttons that had you had undone on his dress shirt.

You frowned, as you sat up slightly on your elbows still laying on the bed. "I uh, didn't mean to upset you. Are we ok?" 

Mac wouldn't look at you though, but just nodded "Yeah don't worry about it. I'll meet you back out there." He said, then just like that you were the only one in the now vacant bedroom.

An hour ago, you both had both arrived at this glorious mansion full of powerful people. On an undercover assignment you were both trying to infiltrate a well-known arms dealer that was meeting a buyer that night for some pretty powerful missiles. A formal party was being hosted for him to have an excuse for this transaction. No one would miss him in a room full of people when he would eventually slip away to handle business. However, Mac and you were hoping to be there when it would go down to put an end to it.

Months before the mission you had felt like things were off with the two of you. So, when the both of you headed to the dancefloor to blend in while also doing surveillance, you asked.

"Mac, I know this isn't the best time to ask but did I do something? To upset you somehow?" You asked in a whispered, after casually slipping your comm from your ear, shoving it down the chest of your dress. Mac following your lead as he slipped his into his jacket pocket.

Mac looked at you with soft eyes, before letting a slight frown show "What? Why would you say that?"

"It's kind of obvious you have been avoiding me Mac, acting squirrely whenever we are in the same room. Tonight, now with this mission you seem distracted." Your arms stayed loose around his neck with his on your waist as you two swayed to the music.

"Of course, I'm distracted, I mean, seeing you in that dress." Mac's eyes darkened for just a second before continuing "It would distract any man that had any sense. God, y/n I've been acting weird lately because I have, developed some.... feelings, towards you." Now hanging his head down in shame and embarrassment. 

What?

MacGyver likes you.

In what universe was that possible "Mac? Are you being serious right now?" Your eyes widen in shock. 

With a look in his eyes that you could not decipher, soon Mac was leaning in "You tell me." then his lips were on yours and you suddenly forgot how to kiss.

Finally coming to realize what was happening, you were kissing him back softly, your grip around his neck tightening. Then before you knew it Mac was pulling you into an unoccupied room, kissing the life out of you. Which lead to the situation you had just been in. You weren't sure why he was upset but you were convinced to ask him about it once you fixed yourself up. 

As you left the room, you were adjusting the straps of your dress when something off into the distance caught your eye. Through the glass doors that led out into the backyard you saw Mac tied to a chair out by the pool, with about six men circled around him. 

Crap.

You hunched down slightly enough to take off your heels, before pulling at the bottom of your dress so it ripped up the side making a slit. There was no way you would have been able to fight in this tight death trap. 

As you slowly opened the door, trying to avoid any unwanted attention, you made your way outside. Crouching down into the bushes you worked at getting closer, then you remembered the comm that was still wedged between your breasts. Shit. Once it was back in your ear you quietly whispered for Matty.

"What the hell y/n?! Where have you been?! Where's Mac?!" Her voice screeched in your ear, causing you to wince in pain. 

"I'll explain later." Telling yourself that you'd come up with something during debrief. "They got Mac. The boss man and five other goons, have him tied up to a chair by the pool. I've got to blow my cover or else they will kill him."

"Do whatever you have to y/n to save our boy." She said on the other line.

Just then one of the guy's punched Mac squares in the jaw "I will ask again who you are working for?" The boss said in a Russian accent.

Mac spit out some blood and smirked up at him "Santa Clause." 

Another punch.

Damn it Mac, don't be a smart ass.

"Where is that woman you were with? I know you two are working together, where is she?!" He yelled in Mac's face.

That's when you emerged from the bushes from behind them "She's right here." 

Then just like that, all six men turned around and they did not waste any time.

Picking up a metal stick from the firepit they had you used it to your advantage. Taking the stick, you jabbed one guy in the stomach while turning your leg to kick another into the pool. You felt one guy grab you from behind and pull you up, using him as leverage you lifted your legs pushing another guy backwards, knocking the one guy that was trying to get out of the pool back into the water. Using your teeth, you bit down on one of the man's hands that was still holding you. Once he let go you ran to grab one of the goons' guns that had fallen out during the fight. You did the good Ol tuck and roll as you grabbed it, and soon were firing off rounds. Once all the men were down, including the one in the pool you soon had it pointed at the boss himself.

"I'm impressed, those were my best men." He chuckled.

"Yeah, well you suck at finding employees than. Where are the missiles?" You glared at him.

"Oh, that. I figured that's why you two were here. You want to try and stop the buy from happening to save innocent lives blah blah blah. I'm afraid your too late, you see this here was a diversion as you Americans would call it. The real buy has already happened, so I guess all that's left to do is this." Then in a blink he was kicking Mac, who was still tied up, back into the water and running away.

"MAC!" You screamed in horror. You threw the gun off to the side and did not hesitate to dive into the water after Mac. 

With your eyes open you saw him struggling to get loose of the rope, before your eyes met under water. You watched as Mac quit struggling, knowing he could trust you to get him out of this. Then you remembered, his pocketknife that he never goes on any mission without. So, you reached into all his pockets until you found it, both of you struggling to hold your breath. Opening up the knife you quickly began to cut at the rope until you could get him free enough to help him up to the surface. You both gasped for air once you got to the top, clutching onto the side of the pool.

"Mac are you okay?" You said, still trying to catch your breath. 

"I'm okay, you?" He asked concerned, while he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Yeah, but he got away Mac, and the missiles. Not to mention our comms are useless now, and we can't call for an exfil." You sighed, now suddenly exhausted.

"I know, I know. We'll get him y/n, one way or another we will make this right." Mac said with determination in his eyes.

So much for a successful mission.

Part 2 coming soon :)