Hostage

A/N: Hey guys!!! For those who don't follow my Lucas Till imagines, I made an announcement there that I'll share here as well. I recently started a Chris Evans fanfic. I would love anyone that follows this story to check that out as well. It's called Fate and it's on my profile. If you read it, thank you in advance and I appreciate every single person who reads my stories. I currently have writers block on the fanfic so here's a Macgyver Imagine ❤️❤️

***

You never thought you'd find yourself in this situation, sure it was always a possibility given what you do but still. There's always the chance of a mission going south, then being captured by those you wronged. Here you are, tied up to some rusty pipe in a sketchy basement. The rope was digging into your wrists, and as much as you twisted and turned to try to break free you had no success. Sitting there on the cold concrete flooring you thought back to what went wrong. All you could do was pray that your team would find you before it was too late.

***
*12 hours ago*

The team was sent down to Ecuador to retrieve a chemical bipweapon from falling into the wrong hands. You, Mac and Riley all set up camp in a safe house set up by Matty. Things were icy between you and Mac which made things uncomfortable for Riles.

"Well, uhhh I'm gonna go set up these micro sized cameras on the surrounding trees. Just in case we get company." She said, before leaving the small hut. Which, left the two of us alone.

The air was thick with awkward tension, as neither of us would look at eachother. We had gotten into a huge fight before the mission, and hadn't talked it out yet.

Finally, Mac was the first to cave as he let out a agitated sigh "We need to talk. If we don't discuss this it'll affect our mission."

You were currently cleaning your gun, still not looking at Mac "What's to talk about? I said I love you and you didn't say a word. So therefore you don't love me. So there's no point in us staying together than."

Mac groaned in frustration as he stood up and marched over to you "For fucks sake y/n! I was just in shock, it's only been a couple of months. It just seemed a little early. Listen, I care about you but I'm not ready to say those words yet. Please, can't you just give me time. I know it's just a matter of time before I do feel that way. I wouldn't be with you if I didn't see myself falling in love with you."

Trying to fight back the tears, you looked down at your combat boots "You embarrassed me Mac." Disregarding everything he just said, you continued "Do you know how humiliating it is to say that to someone and them not say it back? No you don't." You looked up to show Mac the tears falling down your cheeks.

He instantly felt his heart break, knowing he was the reason for those tears. Just as Mac was about to say something the both of them heard Riley calling for them from outside.

However, when they both walked outside the hut they instantly froze. There stood Riley with a man's arm wrapped around her neck and a gun pressed against her temple. He also had four other little friends, with machine guns.

"We're going to skip the introductions and just get right to the point. We know you Americans are agents from some fancy top knotch organization. Here to take our weapon from us, for that I think we should take one of you. So to ensure that you don't try to do anything stupid, we are going to take your friend here as insurance. Once we leave the country with our product she will be free to leave. Don't do anything stupid and no one gets hurt." The man holding onto Riley said.

You weren't sure what came over you, but you couldn't let him take Riley "Fine, but take me instead." Out of the corner of your eye, you watched Mac turn to you with horror and concern evident in his eyes.

"She's just a hacker, she's a nobody.  You want me instead, I'm a real agent. They won't even attempt to do anything stupid to jeopardize my life. I'm all the collateral you need." You continued.

The man smirked at you, while taking a moment to think about it. Then he turned to one of his man and nodded in your direction. Once the man cane over to you he took by the arm, and now a gun was digging into your back. The man let Riley go before you all piled into their jeep and left.

***
*Present Time*

You were growing more and more exhausted as time went on. Just as you began to lose hope you heard alot of loud commotion going on upstairs. Then you were startled by a man tumbling down the steps in front of you, then following behind all you could see was a familiar bushel of blonde hair. Once he came into view you couldn't hide the smile on your face "Mac!"

He ran to your aid, and immediately began to untie the rope that pinned your arms together. Once you were loose you wrapped your arms around Macs neck and just started sobbing into his chest.

"Sshh baby, I'm here. Your okay. I'm sorry it took so long." He pulled you back so he could look into your eyes "I was an idiot before. Of course I love you, I can't believe I ever hesitated. The thoughts I had these last twelve hours, they almost killed me. The possibility of losing you, I can't even think about it. I love you y/n." He said, while his voice began breaking as well.

"Mac, I love you too." I smiled through my tears, before pulling him in for a passionate kiss. However, I quickly pulled away in fear "The bioweapon!"

Mac smirked as he helped you up off the floor, since your legs had fallen asleep. "Don't worry, we got that too. Once we found where they were keeping you, it turns out they were stupid enough to keep it here as well. Rileys keeping it safe while the tact team takes care of our friends. In fact, I had them save one for you. If your interested."

You raised your eyesbrows, intrigued but soon followed him up the steps. Soon you were face to face with the man who had the gun previously on Riley. Taking a second to give her a hug, you turned to the man who was cuffed and on his knees.

"You really shouldn't have threatened my family." You scowled at the man, who didn't seemed fased by your words. You took the opportunity to punch the man square in his jaw, causing him to stumble backwards onto the floor completely.

"That's for Riley." You stated. Then you kicked him hard in the side, once he rolled over onto his other side that you didn't kick, you then proceeded to kick him in the stomach. "That was for all the people you tried to almost kill."

You watched him roll over onto his back again, now groaning in pain. That's when you kicked him right in his crotch, and as he cried like the little bitch he was. You leaned forward, getting in his face, you spoke through gritted teeth "And that's for me." Looking up at two members of the tact team you said "Get him out of my sight."

Once they were gone, and Riley followed them you and Mac hung back. A sinister smirk on his face "Is it wrong that I was throughly turned on by that?"

You couldn't help but laugh, before wrapping your arms around his neck "Not if it results in some make-up sex later on, that's the one good thing about fighting."

Mac groaned at the thought and kissed your lips hungerly "Well then, let's get home shall we?" He laughed, following you outside but not before smacking your butt.

You both went home, know you were in love with the other and you always were gonna have eachothers back. No matter what. No matter the odds.