Physics and Ten Year Olds

Hey guys! I got a request from Makeyourownmagic123 and she wanted a story about a young Mac, so since she couldn't decide if she wanted a baby Mac or a teenager Mac I've decided to make a 3 part story so she gets all of her versions of Mac. I hope you and everyone else enjoys this ❤️❤️❤️.

***

A young spirited, creative Angus Macgyver runs out of his grandfather's house in a hurry. The ten year old shouts anxiously for his grandfather to hurry up.

"Grandpa come on! We've gotta hurry or else we'll be at the back of the line. I want to be the first one in line for the new physics museum opening." Mac shouted as he began to jump up and down.

Macs grandfather chuckled as he made his way down the steps of his front porch "I wouldn't worry too much about that Angus. Not too many kids your age are too eager to see a science museum."

Mac got in the car along with him as he pondered that statement "Why not? Physics is awesome! What are kids my age doing then grandpa?" He asked curiously as he buckled his seat belt.

"Well most boys your age are probably playing video games or playing sports but that just makes you unique son. One of the things I admire most about you is that you aren't like everyone else. That makes you special."

***

As the two of them stood, at the front of the line, waiting for the doors to open a little girl and her mother quickly made their way over to the same line. While they stood behind you, the little girl who was the same age as Mac tapped him on the shoulder. When Mac turned around the girl smiled at him "Hi I'm y/n!"

Mac couldn't help but get nervous, girls never talked to him inless they wanted answers to an assignment "Hi I'm Angus."

The girl then started laughing "What kind of a name is that?" Then her mother gently nudged her shoulder.

"Y/n that is rude, apologize right now young lady." As her daughter apologized she sympathetically smiled at Macs grandfather "I'm so sorry about her, she can be a tad blunt. I'm Grace Simmons and this is my daughter y/n. We just moved to mission city a month ago."

Macs grandfather smiled as he brushed off her apology "It's quite alright, he gets that alot. I'm Charlie Macgyver and this is my grandson Angus but his friends call him Mac for short. What brings you both to mission city?"

Grace smiled as she responded "My husband is in the army so we move around alot. It's hard for y/n to make friends. We're hoping he gets to stay here awhile though. This seems like a lovely town."

The four of them decided to go through the museum together, as each kid took turns spitting out random physics facts. Turns out y/n was just as much of a nerd as Mac was.

***

About a month later Mac and y/n were the closest of friends. However, Macs friend Bozer was a little jealous at first but he came around and now they were just like the three musketeers. Since Mac lived with bozer and his parents, since his dad left, y/n went over often to play. Her and Mac did science experiments on Bozer, he was their own little guinea pig.

The three of you were playing tag in the backyard of Bozer family's house as you all played the ground is lava game. As y/n ran towards the playground to keep off the "lava" she tripped and fell hard on the concrete, skinning her knee. As she began to cry in pain, Mac ran to her side and Bozer went to get his parents.