Green Dress

Hey guys! Here's another request from luolis15! She wanted me to do one based on the song "Green, green dress" from tick tick boom. Now personally I have never seen the movie or rent. So I had to listen to it and my God it is SEXY haha 😏
So this one might be a MATURE RATING!!! If your uncomfortable reading that type of material please don't read this one.
Sidenote: I'm still not doing lyrics even though it's based on a song.

***

Tonight was the night, you could feel it in your bones. You and Mac had been dating for quite sometime, about four months. Now as much as you loved your job, saving people, everytime the two of you even got close to doing....it, a mission would come up.

You were determined to make tonight the night, especially in the dress you had bought. A green, velvet, knee length dress that showed the perfect amount of cleavage. You had found it weeks ago and bought it, saving it just for tonight.

As you dabbed some of Macs favorite perfume of yours on your neck, you heard a knock at the door. So you anxiously ran over and answered it, a slight smirk on your lips "Hi Mac."

"Baby, whoa, that dress....." Mac's eyes widened as he took in the sight before him. Then he stepped into your house, closing the door behind him.

You smirked proudly as you did a spin "You like?"

"I love." Mac groaned, as he took a hold of your hips, and pulled you into him. "Hey uh, I have an idea. What if we just stay in and order some food? I don't think I want any man but me to see you in that dress."

You smiled mischievously as you wrapped your arms around his neck, while squeezing your breasts together  which caused them to be pushed upward. Seeing the affect you were having on Mac was turning you on you had to admit. "That sounds nice."

Mac harshly swallowed as he took in the sight of you breasts "Mm babe, I uh, hope you weren't planning on wearing that dress for very long because...it's about to come right off." He smirked, picking you up bridal style as he carried you to your bedroom.

As he carried you, you couldn't help but giggle. Mac was acting like a little boy who was about to play with a toy for the first time. As soon as you guy entered your bedroom, Mac quickly began to kiss your lips eagerly. His nimble fingers gently pulled down the spaghetti strap, so he could kiss and suck on your shoulder blade. Then his kisses slowly trailed up your neck as he began to suck there next.

You let out small moan as you titled you head to the side to allow better access "Maccccc" you moaned his name, which got him even more excited. Then he quickly reached behind and unbuttoned every last button before pushing your dress down to your ankles. Which then left you in nothing but your black lace pantie and bra set.

As you stepped out of your dress and kicked off your heels, Mac stood there gawking at you. He hadn't seen you this close to naked yet and his eyes weren't leaving your body anytime soon.

You took this as an opportunity for you to help him get more undressed. Taking a step forward, your eyes never left his as you began to unbuckle his belt for him. Then once that was off you began to slowly undo each of the buttons on his dress shirt. You gently pressed your lips against his and kiss him passionately, while pushing the shirt back, off his shoulders then his arms.

As Mac stood there shirtless, you ran your hands all over his bare chest throughout the kiss. While his hands cupped your ass, gently giving it a squeeze. You softly moaned into the kiss as you unzipped and unbuttoned his dress slacks. Once he was in his boxers, he kicked off his shoes and laid you back against the bed. His lips never left yours while he began to softly caress your skin.

"Mac, before we do this I just wanna say....I....I love you." You confessed, hoping he'd say it back

Mac face lit up, as he smiled the biggest grin "Oh baby, I love you too, so much." He then passionately kissed you, while reaching behind to unclasp your bra.

As time went on you were both now completely naked, bodies pressed against one another.

"God Mac, I want you." You could feel all of him pressing up against your inner thigh and you could feel the arousal form in-between your legs.

Mac grunted, hearing you talk like that made him even more anxious than he already was. Just as he was about to insert himself the sound of a phone ringing echoed through the room.

"For the love of God not again!" You yelled, irritated that this was happening again.

Mac groaned out in frustration as he answered his phone "WHAT?!" He yelled. "Bozer...not now!....it isn't a good time. No I did not eat your leftover Christmas pastrami now goodbye!" Then Mac hung up and turned off his phone.

"No more interruptions baby, I promise." Mac smirked, as he leaned down to press his lips hungerly against yours. That's when your phone started to ring.

"For fucks sake!" You shouted, answering your phone. "Bozer leave us alone! You are cock blocking me and I'm trying to get laid! I didn't eat your pastrami!" Then you hung up and turned off your phone.

Mac smirked as he heard what you said through the phone "Is it wrong that I was turned on by you yelling at my best friend?"

You smirked back as you pulled him back down to you "Depends, is it about to make this soon to be event even hotter?!"

Mac chuckled humorously "You tell me." Then without warning he trusted himself into you, causing a loud screech to escape your mouth.

"Ohhhhhh Mac!" You smiled, your eyes shut tight. You felt your toes begin to curl as he continued his movements at a rapid pace.

Mac groaned at how good you felt around him as he moaned your name back to you.

Your bodies were intertwined with eachother, and fit just like a puzzle. Matching your movements with Macs the pleasure was in a whole other realm it felt like.

After awhile you were both coming down from your highs as Mac held in you in his arms.

"Wow, that was so worth the wait." You giggled against his bare chest.

"It sure was baby, I love you." Mac smiled against your hair.

"And I love you, I'll have to wear that dress again. Hopefully for a little longer next time." You joked.

Mac smirked as he shook his head "I wouldn't count on it babe, that dress is something else."

***

Sorry if it sucked towards the end. I was getting sleepy but wanted to finish it haha