Flowers + Firsts = Falling

Hey guys! This is part 2 of the last chapter. This one will me in Y/N's Pov. :)  

WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

                                                                                      ***

 5:55. He'll be here any minute and you are nowhere near ready. You had taken way too long on trying to pick out what to wear. It had been so long since you've been on a date, especially with someone as handsome as Angus. You weren't sure what it was about you that made him so interested in you in the first place. That was mostly just your insecurities talking, and your lack of male attention. You walked over to the floor length mirror in your bedroom to take in your appearance. Settling on a knee length sundress with a floral pattern, with the mix of blue and purples, you smiled at yourself happy with the outcome. You had paired a simple pair of white strappy sandals with the dress and some tasteful pearl earrings. The way you dressed was never anything too flashy, you were more of a simple gal.

The sound of a knock on your door brought your attention back to the present. Your whole body being covered in goosebumps as you practically ran to the front of your house.  He was here, and in no time, you had that door open. There he stood with a huge smile on his face that matched yours as well. 

"Hi Angus." You greeted him, seeing the blush on his cheeks made you blush as well.

"Y/n, hi, you look, um you look beautiful." He stuttered. Then he shyly pulled on arm from behind his back revealing a bouquet of flowers. "I wasn't sure what your favorite flower was, so I got a bit of everything." 

You blushed as you took them from his hands "Thank You Angus, please come in." He followed you instead, shutting the door behind him. 

As you began to put the flowers in the vase Mac smiled at you "Ya know, you can call me Mac, I know I never told you this but that's what everyone calls me."

You grew instantly embarrassed "Oh I am so sorry; I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." 

"No, you didn't, really. It's just Angus isn't exactly the coolest name out there, so it's just easier to shorten MacGyver." He laughed, while rubbing the back of his neck. 

Once you had the flowers set up you walked over to him and gave him a sweet smile "Well I happen to think Angus is a lovely name." 

Mac smiled at you before sticking his arm out for you to take "Shall we?" 

You smiled back, hooking your arm through his "We shall."

                                                                                                ***

Mac had taken you to a casual pizza joint, stating that he remembered you mentioning it was your favorite food. You were surprised he had remembered that since it was one of the first weeks him and his dad had started coming to the diner. 

After a pleasant dinner, Mac took you to get some ice cream and the two of you went for a walk on the beach. Licking your ice cream cones as you continued to get to know each other more. 

"So, do you always have your dad get dates for you?" You asked in a teasing matter.

Mac laughed loudly as he tipped his head back "God no! He just, well he did it because he thought I never would. I would have gotten the courage to do it eventually, but my dad is impatient."

"Why didn't you, ask me out I mean? Why wait till your dad had to it." You asked.

Mac shrugged, as he nervously licked at the rocky road ice cream "I haven't dated a lot of women, my job keeps me busy, so I don't get a lot of practice. I guess I was just nervous you'd say no and going back to that diner would be awkward." 

"Well, it just so happens I don't have too much experience with guys either. We can be clueless together." You smiled over at him. 

Mac nodded in agreement "Sounds like a plan." 

                                                                                       ***

An hour later you were both standing outside your door, saying goodnight. Both of you were clearly drawing it out, not wanting the evening to end. "I'm not trying to be too forward, but would you like to come in for a little bit?"

Mac smiled as he took a step closer to you "I'd love to." 

Before you knew it the two of you were horizontal on your sofa, making out like a couple of horny teenagers. Mac kissing down your neck, you struggling to let out steady even breaths. "I don't normally do this on the first date, but it's been so long I-" 

You were cut off by Mac's lips on yours "I don't either but god, your just so amazing, so beautiful." He mumbled against your lips. This caused you to smile against his, and moan in satisfaction when you could feel how excited he was against your thigh.

"Let's go to my room." You whimpered at the loss of contact, but soon squealed in surprise when Mac lifted you up. You giggled as he anxiously ran to your bedroom and threw you gently on the bed. With excitement you watched as he quickly began to undress, while you took off your sandals "Do you have protection?"

Mac blushed, standing there in his boxer briefs "No, I didn't know, I mean I didn't bring any because I didn't want to just assume I'd get laid." 

You smirked at how cute he was being, you stood up and turned around to imply for him to undo the zipper of your dress. He slowly pulled down the zipper while tentatively placing kisses along your shoulder blades and back. Once the dress pooled down around your ankles, you turned around to face him and could instantly see the lust in his eyes. You stood there in your matching bra and panty set, lace and baby blue colored. 

Then while he was still checking you out, you walked over to your nightside dware and pulled it out. Reaching inside you pulled out a condom and handed it to Mac with a smile on your face. Then you quickly pushed down your panties, and unclipped your bra, both of them falling to the floor.

It wasn't long before Macs lips were back on yours, feverishly devouring each other you both fell backwards onto your bed. Mac wasted no time as his hands began to roam all over your body, caressing and groping all over. "Shit, I want you so bad." 

"Then have me." You moaned against his lips. 

Mac quickly pushed down his boxer briefs, slipping on the condom and then wasted no time entering into you slowly. Both of you let out a simultaneous groan of pleasure at the feeling. "Oh god, Mac please move." You whimpered.

Mac began to move his hips against yours at a steady pace, with every thrust you moaned, and Mac groaned. The obscene sound of him sliding in and out of the wetness from your lower half resonated throughout the room. Skin slapping, as you shouted his name when he began to pick up the pace. At this point he was pounding into you, and you could swear you were seeing stars. "Mac! Oh god! I'm- close I-!" 

"Y/n, you feel...so good I... I need you to finish first." He then moved one hand down to your clit and began to rub it in quick harsh circles. Between him railing you and the feeling on your clit you screamed out in pleasure when you felt your orgasm taking over.

"MAC!" You screamed his name over and over again, coming down from your high as your toes curled. 

"Y/N!" He grunted out your name as he soon reached his as well. Both of your tried to catch your breaths as you were reeling from the intense orgasms. 

When Mac pulled out of you, he rolled over his back lying next to you. Disposing of the condom in your wastebasket next to the bed. "Shit." 

You giggled with your eyes closed "I second that." Still breathless you rolled over and laid your head on his chest. 

"I want to see where this goes y/n, I can see myself falling for you and I want more." Mac whispered into your hair. 

"Me too Mac, me too." You replied, laying soft gentle kisses all over his chest.

Then soon, you both fell asleep in each other's arms, looking forward to what might be in your future. To think, all of this was thanks to Mac's dad. He owed him a thank you for getting him laid.