She's not you.

Hi guys! I finally have a day off from work haha, so here's part 2 of friends with benefits 🥰❤️

***

It had been a month since that night in Macs truck. He barely spoke to you inless it was mission related, once the assignment was over he didn't interact in any small talk with you. You didn't blame him, you treated him horribly. Anytime you thought back to those words you spoke you felt nauseous. You loved this man, but you couldn't let yourself love him unconditionally like he deserved. Hence you putting up a wall to shield you from hurting him, or yourself in the process.

However, that plan didn't work out too well. Knowing you had already hurt him, and yourself as well. Since nobody on the team knew about you two, you had no one to confide in. These people were your family, you didn't have anyone else to talk to about all of this. You never had anytime to make any new friends outside of the Phoenix, so instead you were just currently laying in bed staring at the ceiling trying not to break down in tears.

While you laid there you pictured Mac, with another woman. Boze let it slip earlier in the war room that Mac had a date. You had asked where he was when you went to the war room after your debriefing. You had been sent away on a mission with Riley and Desi. When you came back you were surprised to find Mac no where to be found. As soon as Bozer mentioned Macs date with some woman named Aubrey you felt your chest tighten and your stomach churning in nerves.

Who the fuck is Aubrey? Why is she with your man...well your current fuck buddy is more realistic to say? What makes her so special? Maybe she can give Mac what you can't? What are you saying? It's one date. It's not as if they are going to run off to Vegas and get married by an Elvis impersonator. Relax. Maybe it won't go well. That was what you told yourself until Bozer showed everyone, including you, a picture of this chick from her Instagram account.

Aubrey Simmons, is fuckin gorgeous. She's tall, but curvy, her tits are twice as big as yours. Her hair is the color of a sunrise with blonde and orange hues, and breathtaking hazel eyes. Not only that, but her bio says she graduated from Yale in biomechanics, so of course she's naturally a genius and gorgeous. What the actual fuck? That was the breaking point for you, and you were quickly exiting the war room to go home and drown your sorrows.

Back to your present state, you still laid there picturing him with her. Her laughing at all his nerdy science-based jokes you never got but she is sure to understand. Since she's a fuckin nerd too. You imagine her leaning across the table at dinner, constantly touching his arm as she flipped her hair to the side flashing a beautiful smile his way.

You internally groan as you pull a pillow over your face before screaming loudly into it. Telling yourself what a fool you've been. Deciding to not dwell on this any longer, you force yourself up to take a shower.

However, once all of your clothes are off you hear a knock on your apartment door. You quickly grab your robe, tying it in place before you go to answer it. When you check the peephole, your surprised to find who's on the other side. Once you open it, you furrow your brows in confusion before quietly whispering "Mac?"

He soon forces himself past you, clearly in an agitated state. Once you close the door you listen as he let's out an exasperated sigh "I had a date tonight, with a gorgeous woman. Did you know that?"

As you stood there, listening to every word you decided to play dumb and gently shook your head in response to his question.

"Well I did. She was gorgeous, funny, sweet and smart. She got all of my jokes unlike you, who would just stare at me like a deer caught in headlights. Hell she even wanted me to go back to her place with her. I could be getting laid right now."

You felt yourself growing annoyed at how blunt he was being despite how it would make you feel. In a stubborn demeanor you crossed your arms over your chest and rolled your eyes "So why aren't you? With her I mean? I'm sure you'd enjoy it."

"Actually, I wouldn't enjoy it, you know why? Because she's not you. All I thought about all night was the fact that she wasn't you. I love having to explain my jokes to you. I love when your being so stubborn that you have to cross your arms over your chest to prove a point. Like your doing right now."

You quickly dropped your arms when he mentioned that, and tried to look elsewhere to avoid his piercing blue eyes. As Mac stepped closer to you.

"I know that even if I was with her right now, it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as when I'm with you. She won't be able to make me feel as good as you do. She doesn't know my body like you do, you know what I like. You know that it drives me crazy when you bit my earlobe or my bottom lip. You know how much I love hearing you scream my name while I'm fucking you. You know how much I love when you pull on my hair while I'm pounding into you." Mac is now staring you down, with not even a inch between you both. Hearing him say those words causes you to feel your body grow hot, and you clench your thighs together at his sinful words.

"I know you love me. Your just pushing me away, and you know I love you. You don't know it but I saw how hard you were crying that night when you walked to your car. Which means you didn't mean those things you said, so why lie?"

You felt the tears brimming your eyes as your mouth fell open slightly "I'm scared. I told myself not to get attached. Tomorrow's never promised in our line of work. I can't lose someone I love but it's too late for that....because I fell in love with you."

Macs face softened at your confession and he cupped the sides of your face in his hands "Tomorrow is never promised no matter anyone's job. Life is short, and love is a gamble but I don't want to deny us anymore I want you. Not just for sex, but for all of it."

At this point you were on the verge of sobbing as you let out an inaudible whisper "I want you."

In an instant Macs lips were feverishly working against yours in a heated passion. Before you could fully register what was happening, Mac was untying your robe letting it fall to ground.

"I want you now." Mac said in a strained voice, his baby blues now darkened with lust as they raked over your entire naked body.

You smirked in satisfaction at the effect you were having on him, before jumping onto him while wrapping your legs tightly around his waist.

"I missed you, I'm yours all yours." You whispered against his lips, hearing you say this earned a throaty groan to escape his lips.

Soon enough he was carrying you to your bedroom and for the first time the two of you didn't have just sex, but instead made love. It was one for the books and so was your future with Mac.