Romania Romance

Warning: mature content!!
*Macs Pov*

The faint sound of music playing in the background was the only thing I heard in the bar I sat in. I could tell it was old as the sound went in and out of static. As I sat on the old wooden stool, I mindlessly drank the whiskey from the glass in my hand. I had just finished a mission in Romania, Matty couldn't get Jack and I an exfil till the morning. So Jack, being Jack, thought it would be a great idea to go to a bar at midnight. Of course us, and the bartender being the only people in the bar made things a little awkward.

Then things got even more awkward when Jack left mintues ago to the bathroom to "take a whiz". So here I sat, alone until that is I heard the door to the bar suddenly open. Not being able to refrain my curiosity I slightly turned to my right, to be surprised by the sight. Here I was, expecting a overweight, hairy drunken Russian but I was beyond wrong about that. Instead a gorgeous woman with auburn hair, beautiful eyes and legs for days entered the bar.

As she walked past me she gave me a small smile before sitting at the other end of the bar. I was about to offer to buy her a drink but I quickly had talked myself out of it. That's when Jack came strutting back towards me, looking back at the woman to see what I was staring at.

"Dude, she's quite the gal. You should go talk to her." He said, before realizing his fly was down and quickly zipping it back up.

I rolled my eyes at him before finishing what was left in my glass "Don't be ridiculous, you know I'm not interested in dating anyone. Not after Nikki."

Jack grumbled "Man, that was a six months ago when all of that Nikki drama happened. Look, no one said anything about dating. Your only in Romania for one night then tomorrow it's hello America. Your an adult, she's an adult I'm just saying."

"Are you seriously suggesting a one night stand Jack? Seriously?" I scoffed.

"Yes I am, you have been moping around ever since Nikki. Honestly man, haven't you heard the saying. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone new." He winked, while nudging my arm with his elbow.

"I'm not that kind of guy ok, I don't go around sleeping with random women. So just drop it." I glared at him.

"Well fine then be that way, but uh if that's how you feel you might want to tell her that cause she's coming this way." He smirked before walking off to leave me alone with her.

I looked to my left to find her taking a seat on the stool next to me, as she took a sip of her drink.

"Hi, I'm y/n what's your name." She said in a soft gentle tone.

I cleared my throat "Mac, nice to meet you. Listen I'm flattered really, believe me. You are a beautiful woman but I'm not interested in meeting anyone new right now."

She smiled as she placed a hand on my knee "Well that's a shame, I just thought since we both clearly aren't from here given our lack of Russian accent that we'd make the most of our time here." She leaned closer to me, as she whispered softly in my ear.

"I think your extremely sexy, and I know you think the same thing about me. I saw how you looked at me when I entered the room don't deny it. You want me, and believe me, I would give you an evening you'd never forget." She said as she bit gently on my ear causing me to jump.