Day 5 : Sexy Elf

SMUT WARNING ;)

"When do you think you'll be home." You asked Mac while he was on the plane flying back from wherever he was on his mission.

"Mm, I'd say probably four hours." Mac said, sounding hopeful,"As long as everything goes smoothly."

You hummed softly on your end before saying, "I miss you."

Mac sighed on his end. "I miss you too, baby, I'll be home soon. I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled into the phone.

When the two of you finally hung up, you looked over at the bed the two of you shared. Laid across the end of the bed was a costume, a sexy elf costume. You nervously ran your hand over it. You had never dressed up like this for Mac before. Lingerie sure, but costumes, like as in a character. No.

What if he laughed? What if he thought it was stupid? What if this was a huge mistake? What if he's secretly afraid of elves? 

Stop it. Just be confident. Own the sexy elf vibe! Who knows, it could result in the best sex the two of you have ever had.

You went to take a shower since Mac wouldn't be home for a while. Making sure to use the body wash he likes on you that smelled like hibiscus and lavender. Then, you shaved what needed to be shaved. Got out and moisturized your whole body with the vanilla scented lotion you had bought. Not only did you want to look good for Mac, but you wanted to smell good, too.

Since you still had about three hours left, you had to find an outlet for all of your nervous energy. So you ended up reorganizing the closet, color coordinating all of you and Mac's clothes. Then, when that was done, you cleaned the kitchen floor, then washed the dishes and made a shopping list for groceries.

When Mac finally sent the text that he was half an hour away, you quickly sprinted back to the bedroom. Discarding the robe you had on, you started to get the costume on.  (I'm not trying to explain how it looks, so look above at the picture I put in the beginning, lol)

Once the set was on, hat and all, you sprayed come of Mac's favorite perfume on before running over to grab your red heels. Then once you were all set you just sat on the bed, waiting to hear that front door open.

                                                                                         ***

About ten minutes later you heard the door, and then Mac's voice calling your name. Taking a deep breath you stood up to walk, or strut really, out of the room.

When you made your way around the corner out to the living room you saw Mac setting down his duffel on the couch "Hi." You said, trying to sound as sultry as possible.

When Mac turned around his jaw instantly dropped as he took in all of you "Y/n?" 

"It seems that you've been a nice boy this year, but I think it's time you be a little naughty instead." You smirked as you gestured him to come towards you with your finger.

Mac instantly ran to you with a laugh "Oh baby, I'll be as naughty as you want me to be." 

You giggled as he chased you from behind into the bedroom, when you both got inside Mac was already pressing his lips to yours. He groaned against your mouth whole groping your ass in his hands. You whimpered slightly before pulling away "Mm patience now darling."

Then you placed a firm hand against Mac's chest pushing him back so that he fell onto the bed with a slight bounce. "I think it's time you get a early Christmas present." You smirked, dropping to your knees as you slotted yourself between his legs that were now hanging over the edge of the bed.

Wasting no time you began to undo the belt around his waist. Once Mac caught on to what was about to happen he smirked "And I thought I was the naughty one." 

All you could do was share the same smirk that matched his one before you got him free and began to work your magic on him. Looking up as your mouth wrapped around him you saw him toss his back as his body just laid there twitching slightly at how good it felt. Moving your mouth up and down on him slow at first, you eventually made your movements faster. While slightly gagging on him as he hit the back of your throat which caused you to moan.

Mac groaned at how it felt when you moaned against him "God baby, do that again!"

So again you moaned, and Mac groaned "Oh god!"

You smirked at the effect you were having on him while you kept at it, but after a few seconds had gone by you could hear Mac whispering your name.

"God y/n I'm gonna cum if you keep this up and I want to fuck my sexy little elf." 

Hearing him say that caused a rush of heat to spread down between your thighs. So with a pop, you took him out of your mouth and quickly scrambled to get up.

"Scoot back." You said in a demanding tone, which by the dark look in his eyes turned Mac on. He did as he was told so that he was fully laying on the bed. Without hesitated you climbed on top of him, straddling his hips, you the reached down to move your thong off to the side before sinking down on him.

"Fuck!" Mac shouted when he suddenly felt himself inside of you.

You whimpered, placing your hands on his chest, before you slowly began to ride him. "Oh Mac!" You moaned, picking up your pace as you moved faster against him. You wanted to be the one to fuck him this time, it wasn't often that you got to be on top.  "Ahhh!" You squealed as you slightly started to bounce on him.

"Yes! Fuck that feels so good! Yes baby!" Mac grunted at the feeling of you bouncing up and down on his dick. "O-Oh! Sweet- heart I won't last - much longer!"

Throwing your head back at his words you felt yourself cumming and Mac knew that face all too well so he let go as well. Both of you coming down from your highs as you fell down on his chest with him still inside you. When you did that Santa hat you were wearing fell off of your head on onto the floor. 

The both of you laughed still trying to catch your breath "Now it falls off." You said with a giggle.

"Baby that was amazing, my god. You are amazing. What brought this on?" He smiled, stroking your back softly.

"I dunno really, I just wanted to do something different. Something new to try." You smiled, as you kissed his still clothed chest.

"Well I say we do that again, maybe next time the costume could last longer." He joked, since this was probably one of your quickest times in bed together. Usually Mac can last a little longer but you weren't complaining, since you didn't last long yourself.

You just laughed as you lifted your head up to kiss him deeply "Mm so what's the verdict Ms. Elf am I naughty or nice." He smirked.

"Ohhh I'd say definitely naughty." You smirked knowing that this was probably one of the hottest things you had ever done for him and it would happen again for sure.

Next holiday coming up was Valentines day and you saw a sexy Cupid in your future.

The end! Sorry if it wasn't my best work you guys, I am was not feeling too well. Still hope you enjoyed it and if it didn't suck go ahead and vote ;) lol