you.

Hey guys! Here is part 2 of I love-, hope you like it :)

                                                                                               ***

*Flashback*

"Mac, babe you have got to hide the polar bear." Y/n groaned as she tried to push the polar bear in Mac's foyer by herself. 

"Hey now, I love that guy. He is staying." Mac took both of her hands in his to pull her away from the eye sore, as she would call it. "Besides, I am meeting your parent's for the first time, I highly doubt they are going to be focused on my house décor."

Y/n grumbled as she hid her face in Mac's shoulder "You are right, I'm sorry. I'm nervous. It's just I've never done this before. Introduced a guy to them, a boyfriend ya know?" 

Mac smiled to himself, pulling her back so that he could properly get a look at his beautiful girlfriend "Are you saying I'm the first boyfriend that's getting to meet your parent's?"

Y/n blushed as she looked down at the ground to avoid his eyes "No other guy has been worth it before, hasn't stuck around long enough."

Mac grinned widely, using a finger to lift her chin up to look at him "Well I am honored, I will make sure they love me as much as you do by the time they leave my house."

Looking up at Mac lovingly Y/n felt like she could burst from how happy he made her "I love you."

Mac smiled as he leaned down, ghosting his lips over hers "I love you too." He whispered before connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. That was until the sound of a doorbell broke their attention on the kissing.

"Oh god they are here early!" Y/n shouted in a whisper.

Mac just laughed, taking her hand in his to give it a squeeze "Everything is going to go great, you'll see."

The two of them exchanged a loving smile before opening the door to greet the two people who brought Y/n into this world.

                                                                                              ***

*Mac's POV*

I walked into my house feeling the same numbness I had for a week now, only today was slightly worse. Today I buried the woman I was sure I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I had to sit next to her grieving parent's who were told that their daughter died in a car accident. Which was due to the Phoenix covering up their own involvement with her murder. They could not know that she got killed by a man that wanted me dead, with ties to what it was I really did for a living. Which sure as hell wasn't a think tank like they were claimed to believe as told by their daughter. The only reason she had known what it was I really did was because of Matty asking her for help on a couple of missions here and there. Y/n was a language specialist, she knew more languages than I did. So, if we stumbled upon a message that was in need of translation we asked for her help.

The first time I had to ask for her help, telling her what it was I really did, it caused a pretty big fight. Of course it was understandable and I was sure she was going to leave me yet she didn't. She loved me through all of it, the days away when she didn't know when I would be home. Not being allowed to know where I had gone. Every single hurdle I through in her direction she stuck by me through it all.

Now here I am, sobbing into her pillow on her side of the bed still in the suit I wore to her funeral. She had moved in with me only a month ago, all of her stuff was here in my house. Every corner I turned there was something of hers to remind me that she is gone. I tried to calm down my crying by taking deep steady breaths, but it was no use. 

Suddenly, the sound of my phone going off caused me to stop the crying so I could answer the phone "What?!" I snapped, not even bothering to look at the caller ID first.

"Whoa easy there Mac. " Jack's voice rang out on the other end "Listen, we have a hit on Murdoc, I've got Riley texting you the address. Can you meet us there?"

I was already up and grabbing the car keys next to my front door "I'm on my way." 

                                                                                      ***

When I got to the address Riley had sent me, Jack was already tying up Murdoc with Riley standing by his side. "Oh goodie! Angus is here to join the party!" 

I snarled as I charged at him in full speed, before punching him square in the jaw. Since his hands were tied behind his back he fell backwards. I then grabbed him by the collar punching him over and over again until Jack pulled me off of him "Whoa, easy there Mac come on now!" 

"You didn't have to kill her!" I screamed, as Jack pulled me off of him "She was innocent in all of this!"

Murdoc moved around as best he could, trying to sit back up onto the backs of his legs "No one in your life is innocent Angus. You should know that by now, she was your girl so therefore she had to die."

I tried to lunge forward at Murdoc but Jack held onto me as I screamed "You asshole! You made me watch her die!" 

Before Murdoc could get another snide comment out, Jack pointed his gun at him "I suggest you shut that mouth of yours before I shut it for you...permanently."

Then a swam of phoenix agents came running in your direction picking Murdoc up from the ground. I held a hand up to stop them before walking up to Murdoc despite Jacks objections.  "I will personally see to it that they put you in the deepest, darkest hole imaginable where you will rot the rest of your miserable life."

Murdoc just smirked at me, the way that he always did but part of me thought I saw a small shimmer of fear in his eyes. "Get him out of here before I kill him." I said through gritted teeth.

As soon as I saw the men get Murdoc inside the armored van, I felt my knees give out as I started to fall. Thankfully Jack was there to catch me along with Riley "Come on man, let's get you home and changed." Referring to the fact I was still wearing this suit.

***

I had asked to be left alone but of course my friends decided against that. Jack, Boze, Riley  & Matty all sat around my fire pit with me, sharing their favorite stories about Y/n. I thought hearing about her would only depress me more but it was actually heart warming to hear how much everyone loved her, and not just me.

Once there was a break in conversation, before another story started I raised my beer bottle up in the air "To Y/n, she will always be in our hearts and never forgotten." I looked up at the sky with tears in my eyes "I love you baby, I always will."

"To Y/n!" They all echoed, raising their drinks as well.

Y/n will always be the love of my life, I don't think I will ever find any one quite like her again.

I will love her until the day we can finally meet again.