Prologue

I opened my eyes confused about where I was, my head was hurting badly but I didn't know why. I sighed and tried to see what was going on, I had no idea where I was or what I was supposed to do. I saw the outlines of a room, but it was pitch black, I saw a small shadow in the corner and when I listened, I could hear sobbing.

'Oh, hell no' I thought to myself.

I really wasn't in the mood to be put into a lost memory again, every time another one came back, my brain would let me dream them as if it was real, but this time it wasn't me who was sitting in the corner, I was standing there as an outstander, but why?

"Hello?" I asked softly hearing my voice echo through the room, it was cold, and I held my arms together to stay warm when I didn't have a lot of clothes on. I could feel the goosebumps on my skin and every little noise made me turn my head.

A door opened and a bright light followed making me squint my eyes, the silhouette of a person followed, and it turned on a light that wasn't bright at all when he closed the door again. I could just see the whole room with the small light, and I could see a young girl sitting in the corner of the room, her head was buried between her legs with her hands around her head still sobbing softly.

Her wrists were fastened and chained to the wall behind her, the person who I recognized as my father released them making the girl shiver softly. She looked up at the man hovering above her small body and I saw her face.

It was me at around 7 years old, but my body was smaller than it was supposed to be. I sighed and looked disgusted by what I was seeing, no one should ever be treated like that.

The man started hitting her face, yelling at her, at that moment I became glad I wasn't re-living this lost memory, but it was still hard to see. It was like this happened to another person, my brain just wasn't convinced that this was my memory.

I took a deep breath when I noticed I stopped breathing awaiting what was going to happen, but I wasn't in distress or in shock, I learned not to have a response to that sort of thing, I've seen worse things after all.

My father turned around to me and looked straight into my eyes, I became confused and I couldn't move. He took a big step toward me, and he stretched his arm reaching for my throat with his hand squeezing it tightly making me gasp for air confused and panicked.

I wanted to respond but I couldn't, my throat was in his hand pressing the air out of my body. I reached to my throat and his hand with both of my arms, but he pushed me to the back making me stumble backwards.

He slammed my back against the wall making me groan in pain while I was still reaching for air.

-------

Hello ya'll!!

I was thinking about writing a book for SO LONG and today is the day I'm starting. If I make any grammar faults or anything in general please point it out, I will pretty much appreciate it.

I'm a girl who lives in the Netherlands omg jej. English isn't my first language, so suck it up when it's shit I'm not perfect <3

*update

The first few chapters are short but they will get longer, I will edit the whole thing after it's done but it'll take a while, this chapter is completely changed because I read it for the first time in forever and hated it so now it's this. 

So this chapter is completely changed, if you read the first one and liked that one better, please tell me. (updated 15.1.2022)

For now, I hope you will like the story.

K bye :)