Chapter 46

'Wow isn't this nice? A little time on my own. Wait I'm in a car with Tony, I should probably say something right...'

"So, do you have any other plans?" I asked breaking the silence, well there was a radio softly on. "Nope, probably just work," he answered smiling while staying focused on the road.

"Hey listen, I know the lecture is more Steve's thing, but if anything goes wrong, or if you need anything-" he started. "I'll call you," I said smiling resting my head on the seat. He looked at me and smiled for a second, but then he made sure again not to crash us.

"It really surprises me how much I'm feeling like you are my family, maybe not biological, but I dunno..." I said. "Not every family is biological, and trust me, everyone thinks you are a part of our weird fucked up family as well," he responded easing my mind a little.

"So, now you're stuck with us, and soon we'll have to help you with your homework and you will become our teenager," he said sarcastically making me chuckle.

"I have no idea how I'm going to pull all of this right," I admitted and Tony laid his hand on my knee for a second as reassurance.

"You don't have to do this all perfect on the first try, or even the 100th, and we'll help you, you're not alone," he said sweetly making me smile because Tony and Steve both felt like my father figures and I loved them in a different way.

"So do you have any idea what the plan is once we get there?" he asked after a few moments.

"Nope, I didn't get a memo, I'm just gonna improvise," I said taking a deep breath again actually having no idea what we'll be doing. I looked at my hands that were in the bracelets but still, the purple ran through my veins, my powers got so much stronger, it was starting to overpower me, and I knew how dangerous that could be.

"As long as it will help you," he said softly.

"As long as it helps," I repeated softly looking down the window.

(What I was wearing but add a leather jacket: )

We arrived at the sanctum about 20 minutes later and parked the car, the doors of the sanctum opened as soon as I stepped out of the car, at least he didn't forget

We arrived at the sanctum about 20 minutes later and parked the car, the doors of the sanctum opened as soon as I stepped out of the car, at least he didn't forget. I made my suitcase and bear follow me flying into the building being too lazy to carry it, it was very heavy...

Tony walked me inside to make sure it was okay and to say a proper goodbye.

"Hello," Stephen said from the staircase and I just waved with my hand a little smiling.

"I assume you're taking it from here," Tony said normally and rather warningly, I turned my head to him and frowned and he just frowned back as if he had no idea what I was talking about.

"I am, why is there a huge bear?" he asked seeing the enormous thing flying in the air, which I forgot was still flying so I dropped it.

"Uh, it's a souvenir from home, if you don't mind-" I said not thinking about the fact that I brought it with me here without asking. "No it's fine as long as it stays in your room," he said waving it away smiling, guess he was a softy from inside.