Chapter 86

One day later, Saturday, December 11th.

"You're really going huh?" Mack asked leaning against the doorframe in my room. I looked up at him and chuckled. I nodded yes and smiled making him sigh and nod at the same time.

"We're certainly going to miss you in the team, you were great," he said and I stood up from the floor where I was packing my stuff to stand in front of him.

"I'm hoping to get back here when I'm done with this problem," I said kinda awkwardly and Mack smiled easing it a little bit. "You'll always be welcome back here," he said and I smirked.

"You don't know that," I said teasingly making him frown confused. "I'm still crazy, you'll never know what I will do," I said jokingly and he chuckled while I put my suit in my last bag with my phone charger and bathroom shit.

Fury was in the building talking with people because a big case came up, I didn't know how big but he'd be flying with me to the avengers' tower so I was hoping it wasn't an avengers level threat.

"Thank you, for everything, I'm grateful for all of you, but you've been a good friend for me, you made my time here a little bit more durable," I said joking the last part and he laughed but felt pride and gratitude.

"I know you'll end up right where you're supposed to end up," Mack said and he walked towards me pulling me in for a hug, I hugged him back and kept it short but it was nice and I smiled at him when we let go again.

I walked towards Andrew's office hoping he wasn't in conversation but when I knocked I heard a come in. I opened the door and he was sitting at his desk looking up at me smiling already knowing what I was coming to do.

I walked towards him saying hi and handing him a piece of paper in a case making him look at me curiously. "What is this?" he asked smiling and intrigued not opening it yet.

"You got to know me getting handed a few papers, I don't really have had the time to buy gifts, but here we say a see you later, and I'm giving you my papers again," I said explaining it and he smiled while being surprised asking me what was on it.

"Soooo, it's a list with everything I've learned and realised because of your help, and a list with things that I'm aware of and willing to work on just knowing that you'd be happier with a next goal after a good self-reflection," I said the last part jokingly and he chuckled putting off his glasses and standing up reaching out his hand and I took it.

"I'm proud of you, and wish you the best of luck," he said shaking my hand and I felt my cheeks burning up feeling too appreciated than necessary, but I just took it and left the papers with him.

I went to the hanger carrying my two full bags opening the door with my badge and saw Fury talking to Coulson in front of the jet and the others were standing there looking at me walking towards them.

"Took you long enough," Fury said and I sighed and he smiled softly as he said goodbye to Coulson and I put my bags in the yet.

I walked out again as Fury went in leaving me with the group as they said their goodbye and see you later's, they wanted hugs and made me promise to text them at least once and that kind of cheesy crap.

I stood in front of Coulson feeling there was something inside of him that didn't want to let me go after my father, but also knowing he couldn't stop me.

"Thank you, for everything," I said smiling and he gave me a pat on the shoulder surprising me but I smiled as he let go again saying he hoped he'd see me again.

I got in the yet and waved everyone goodbye and sat down as the hatch closed and I looked at the group waving or just smiling until it was just me and Fury in the yet again.