Chapter 71

Friday, October 22nd.

"Celene, get your ass here!" Nat screamed from the hallway as I put on my last shoe struggling to stay up.

"I'm right there!" I yelled back kinda annoyed that she was so early.

It was somewhere around 5 pm and we would have dinner with all of us, yesterday we went shopping and we got different dresses. Tonight we would dance and I got a pretty dress like Nat and Wanda, but right now we were going chic.

I wanted to keep it small so we did everything inside the tower, I woke up with party poppers in my face and they annoyed me all morning with playing games that made a mess but it was fun.

I said I didn't want any fancy gift which made Tony sad but I swear he would give me like a plane, what the hell am I supposed to do with that?

But Tony had some chef's inside the tower to make us a fancy dinner as a part of his gift but I was already happy with just the party poppers...

I looked damn good in green I ain't gonna lie.

I opened the door finally done with everything and Nat was wearing a black maxi dress with a corset thing going on and she looked stunning. Wanda walked out of her room wearing a dark red dress that came up to her knees, it felt a little bit 50s and she looked cute.

"Ready steady?" I asked and they chuckled and we walked to the elevator and into the living room.

The whole place was dark with a path on the floor with like... light strips? It was dim and cute, it went into the living room where a lot of cute decorations were hanging and lots of lights.

The table was decorated and it looked like we were in a fancy restaurant. Tony stood in front of me and reached his arm to escort me and it was cute, I was just looking speechless and smiling while I took his arm.

"Tony..." I said softly as I kept looking in awe and saw the whole group standing up from the couch looking gorgeous.

"Don't say anything, just enjoy yourself," he said waving it away making me chuckle.

We walked over to the group and Tony let go of me, they were all looking fancy dressed up in suits and Loki was the most handsome of all of them. He walked over to me and kissed my hand making me chuckle.

"You look handsome," I said smiling.

"And you look like a queen," he said and I smiled knowing his inside joke but it was sweet and he meant it.

We all started to sit down at the table and I sat in between Tony and Loki. Tony felt so happy even if Pepper wasn't here, but he was secretly so affectionate and I knew he would be a good father.

Peter looked handsome in a new suit as well just knowing that Tony and Steve helped him, gosh I wished I'd seen that happening.

Some guys that I presumed were the chef's poured us drinks and Tony wanted to pledge like it was a wedding, and not just my birthday...