Chapter 65

I ended up in my room and I let myself fall on top of my bed, it was 5 pm already and I was still exhausted from everything, school, Flash, being followed, Steve... it was a lot...

I sighed and put my hands on my face groaning, I really wasn't in the mood for company, or just someone who would worry about me, I needed to do something about my stress or I would die 30 years too early.

I changed into something else already feeling done with the teacher/adult look and feeling like I needed some spice to feel better, but it was still comfortable.

I put on my headphone and put up music loudly while I laid in bed, the music kept me from thinking or daydreaming so that gave me more peace than sleeping or shit

An hour later the door opened and I sat up quickly putting off my headphone, Loki stood in the doorway looking at me with his big worried eyes already, I sighed and dropped myself on the bed again groaning. Loki walked over after closing the door and he sat on top of me making me chuckle wondering what the fuck he was doing. He bent down and his face was above my chest.

"Rough day?" he asked smiling looking into my eyes, I nodded yes smiling while I ran my fingers through his hair making him smile back. He grabbed one hand and kissed it, but he started giving more small kisses all the way down my arm making me laugh.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing very confused, he just smiled and kept going kissing up to my shoulder making me squeak laughing and he stopped and held his face above mine and I smiled. He was holding himself up with his arms hanging above me.

"Better?" he asked smiling and I looked at him smirking. "No," I simply said and Loki chuckled surprised at my reaction, he looked at me with his playful eyes almost warning me but I didn't say anything.

He brought his mouth to my neck and started placing small kisses everywhere making me chuckle, I honestly just laid there enjoying the affection he was giving, I didn't know I needed it, but I needed it.

His soft kisses turned into sucking starting behind a spot below my ear, it surprised me and I gasped softly only making him suck harder, I felt myself giving in to that way too quick and surprised myself.

I put my hands behind his back pulling him on top of me and held him close to me while he kept sucking and changing positions after a few moments. I was breathing heavily feeling my heart pump faster and just pulling him closer to me digging my fingers in his skin. His hand was under my chin on the other side holding it and I felt myself longing for more.

He put his one hand under my thigh putting his fingers underneath my panty holding my leg closer to him while I was already thinking of the places his hand could go and what it'd feel like.

I let go of his back and dragged both my hands over his skin to his face and neck, he held them with his hand but I pushed his head away from my neck and dragged it to my face and started kissing him the same second impatiently.