Chapter 44

30 minutes later

"Now that's better," I said looking around the now clean room. It was a lot dirtier than I expected, but it only made me happier that I cleaned it for her. I also moved the bed away from the window and now it looked bigger, I put up a mirror on the wall next to her door and hang some hooks to hang coats or something.

Did she even have stuff? I walked back to my room where I found Wanda laying on my bed in sweatpants and sweater and felt the warmth of the shower coming from the door. She sat up and smiled a little which made me happier, she looked clean and even prettier.

"Thank you for letting me use your things," she said softly while I sat next to her after I put away all the cleaning tools.

"Of course, and you can always come here or take stuff, I don't value any of the things except for these," I said showing her my daggers which made her chuckle.

"I will leave you alone for now, but thank you, for everything," she said standing up and walking away.

"Also, you can always come here if you don't want to be alone," I said smiling at her because I felt her loneliness, I would check up on her later.

'Why am I so good at taking care of anyone else but myself?'

'I don't know

'More fun?'

She just smiled and closed the door behind her. I figured to check up on Loki, I hadn't seen him since this morning and well... a lot happened? I teleported inside his room confused as to why I wasn't in front of the door like usual.

'This is the second time this happened'

'Sloppy'

I looked around me but didn't see Loki, the room was empty until I heard something drop in the bathroom, the light was on so he was probably there.

"Shit," I heard him say. The next second the door opened and Loki came walking out of it only wearing a towel exposing his upper body while he was still steamy.

'This feels like a dramatic scene'

'Look away idiot'

'I'm staring'

"Hi," Loki said confused after he saw it was me, first he thought there was an intruder but now, it was just me. "Hi-hi," I said stuttering while I finally looked him in the eyes smiling nervously/

Why was I reacting like this? I saw his body before, at the pool- but I like him more now, I already liked him then, maybe I now liked him more?

"I don't mind you're here, but is there something wrong?" he asked chuckling while he stepped closer.

"No, no, I just wanted to tell you what happened, they came back," I said trying to hold myself together but my mind wasn't in the same place as before. I just kept looking into his eyes feeling his body heat moving closer to me not even noticing how close he was standing.

"Really, what did they say?" he asked with a dark voice not breaking eye contact.

"I don't know," I said not thinking and what was I answering? I snapped out of the little trance and looked down to break eye contact but that view didn't make it any easier.

"Uhm, they told me how it went, and there's a new girl, Wanda, and a new guy, Vision, who sounds like Jarvis," I told him focusing only on what I was telling him.

Loki grabbed my face with his hand making me look at him again.

"Why are you freaking out?" he said smiling.