Chapter 35

When it was 4:40 in the morning and felt Bucky asleep deeply. I finally relaxed, I used my magic to make sure he slept well without nightmares, I asked Loki to explain it to me and he did.

I didn't fall asleep after that so decided to get out of bed to train. I would train later today with Bucky again but I needed that, well I told myself that. I went to the gym in my workout clothes, after I left a little note for Bucky so that if he woke up he would know where I was.

I turned the lights on in the gym room and started running and working out in general, no magic practice now, that would be later today... When I saw it was 6 in the morning I stopped myself, the last time I overworked myself it didn't end well, and I would train 2 more times today, so food and a shower were what I needed now.

I turned on the lights in the kitchen made some tea and ate some crackers. I heard someone coming in and I drew my weapon ready to kill them.

"Relax, it's just me," I heard Loki say. I sighed and hid the gun under my clothes again and continued to eat. "Why are you up? did you train?" Loki said worriedly while he made tea for himself. I looked irritated at him and took another bite.

"Can't I worry about you?" Loki asked sarcastically. "You can, but just in silence, it makes me stressed," I said seriously getting a disappointed glare from Loki who sat across from me drinking his tea while he looked at me.

"What?" I said irritated. "I'm worrying in silence as you told me to," he said daringly.

"I will shut you up if you don't," I threatened him. "Oh I would like to see you try darling," he spotted.

'He is underestimating me'

'How dare he?'

I teleported next to him took his face with my hands and started kissing him deeply putting my hands around his neck. When I teleported back again to my chair, eating, as if nothing happened he looked at me smiling in surprise.

"I'm impressed," he said softly. I ignored him but smiled to myself. We talked about the previous day how it went with Bucky, and what the next steps were in my plan of living.

I would go to school soon, and we still had the 40s night we wanted to plan, but I still needed to ask Tony. Also, Thor's birthday was almost, and he never had a birthday party, which shocked me since they partied a lot in Asgard. I would train to become an avenger, help Bucky on the way, and keep Loki happy, one day I needed to go to shield.

"And you need to take care of yourself," Loki filled in.

"Meh, anyway I thought you could plan a surprise party for Thor together with Tony since you know Asgardian parties, know Thor the best..." I suggested.

"What?" Loki asked surprised.

"Plan the party," I told him again.

"No," he simply said taking a sip from his tea.

"C'mon you'll love it," I tried to convince him.

"I'll hate it," he told me coldly.

"It's great it will work," I said excitedly.

"It's humiliating," Loki said snappily.

"Do you have a better plan?" I said back snappily.

"No," he said defensively.

"You will plan the party," I told him.

"I am not planning the party," Loki told me.

-----------Next morning--------

"So Tony, Loki was meaning to ask you if he could help plan the party for Thor's birthday to make it more Asgardian and... Thor..." I said while I sat on the couch across from Tony who was on his phone drinking his morning coffee. He looked up confused a what I just told him.