Chapter 68

Friday, October 1st.

"I'm not leaving so early," I said dryly sitting at the dinner table.

"What, you want to walk in an hour later?" Sam asked me sarcastically and I nodded yes making him look at me confused.

"How am I supposed to pick up Liz on time?" Peter said in distress making me sigh.

"Happy's driving you both, he brings you to Liz's house and then takes you to the party, and you make sure he arrives," Tony said looking at me warningly and I sighed, I really needed to babysit?

"Yeah and you come back together," Steve said but I didn't even try to speak up again, they were so protective over Peter, like what could go wrong at a school party? Okay... a lot...

But he's spiderman...

"I'm confused, as what are you even going? your not a pupil there?" Vision asked confused.

"I don't know, I'm just... going," I said regretting saying yes to Peter, I was hoping that MJ was coming then I'd have a little bit of company.

I ate dinner quietly for the rest of the time until it was done and I helped clean everything up like most of the time. Loki helped and he asked me why I was even going, I couldn't explain it normally to him.

I was in my room looking for a dress that I could wear, but was I going teacher or normal? It was hard but I didn't really care so I just picked something I thought was cute enough.

"Alright, I'm going to get Peter and then we're out of here," I said walking out of the closet and Loki looked at me smiling making me smile back at him. 

"Be careful, get home safe," he said kissing the top of my head and I gave him a hug. I teleported away from him after that to pick up Peter.

I stood in front of Peter's door and knocked on it, I heard him say come in and I opened the door. He was standing in front of the mirror struggling with his tie and I chuckled at his annoyed ass. I walked up to him and turned him to me, he sighed and chuckled at me helping him.

"Where did you learn how to use a tie?" he asked me chuckling and I smiled at him.

"My dad," I said softly and Peter felt guilty for bringing him up but I didn't mind. I was done and looked at him smiling, he looked cute in a suit.

"Look at that you handsome man," I said chuckling turning him to look in the mirror, he didn't really seem confident but he chuckled at my behaviour, he did look good. That girl had no idea how lucky she was with someone like Peter.

I made a mirror selfie with him against his will but we looked cute both wearing black.

---------A while later------

Happy stopped the car as we arrived at Liz's house just in time, Peter was really nervous and took a few moments taking a deep breath, I smiled at him but Happy hurried him to get out making me sigh.