Chapter 42

The second Harry Potter movie was almost finished when a knock came on the door.

"Come in," I yelled and Natasha walked in as predicted holding bags and makeup again. "I guess that's my cue to leave," Bucky said untangling me from his body and sat up to go away

"Noooooooo, you can stay if you want, right?" I asked Nat.

"No, bye," she said holding the door open for him and shutting it when he was gone making me groan in the mattress.

"Why the attitude, you were looking forward to the party," she said sitting next to me.

"I know, I still am, but this morning ruined my mood in more ways you'll understand," I said whining. "Come on, you'll look sooooo prettyyy," she said acting like a mean girl which made me chuckle. She dragged me up and sat me on my desk starting to do my makeup and after that I did hers, yes, I got better.

"So do you want to explain the situation?" Nat asked while I was doing her hair. "There's no situation," I simply said.

"You are a good liar, unfortunately, I know the situation and I know you, so tell me," she said softly. I sighed and smiled softly at her comment but didn't know... the situation...

"I'm not sure myself, I don't know why I got nervous, I'm just scared of what Loki might or might not think sometimes," I explained uncertainly.

"You know what I think," she said. "What do you think," I mocked but she ignored it.

"You worry just as much as him, you just keep it to yourself," she said smiling. "What? No, I don't, you don't know how much Loki worries!" I said defensively.

"I'm not the one you should convince though," she said making me shut up and let me finish her hair.

We changed into our outfits completely Asgardian style, we got the whole team Asgardian clothing and the rest of the guests got the clue 'vintage victorian ball' so I didn't know what to expect from tonight.

 So Nat, Pepper and I went in the colours of the Powerpuff girls, and of course, they gave me green 'because I'm the only one who suited green the best' which I found bullshit because Pepper and Nat in a dark green.....

But anyway I got the green theme and it was really pretty, a little modern shaped, but still very different from what I saw normally.

(This is the dress but imagine it's dark green-ish)

(I didn't find any good dresses in the green I'm sorry)

(Ignore the toilet??)

Natascha got red, of course, but she didn't want orange, but it still suited the team for some reason? And damn, she looked hot