Chapter 12

I spend the rest of the afternoon in my room regaining energy and relaxing. Until I got bored, I walked to the living room to see if anyone was there. But everyone was there, I was nervous about not wearing my bracelets, but when I walked into the room I didn't feel overwhelmed, I was feeling normal.

'Thank god it actually worked'

'Did you doubt me?' I heard Loki's voice in my head.

'I could never' I thought. I smiled at Loki who I spotted sitting on the couch reading a book next to Thor who was basically begging for attention.

"Hey," Steve said. I looked around the room and found him at the table reading the newspaper, I walked over to him. "Hi," I said a little bit unsure.

"No need to feel guilty about walking away Celene, we got that it was a lot to take in, for all of us," He said looking me in my eyes. "So when do I... you know, know when I'm allowed to stay?" I asked

"We decided to let you stay in the tower regardless if you're joining the team," He said. "Join the team? You wanted... me... to... join?" I asked surprised.

"Yes? we all know you can fight and have powers, if you get it more under control you can go on missions with us," He explained while he sipped on his coffee. "You don't want me to leave sooner or later?" I asked unbelievably. He put his mug down and looked at me in disbelief.

"No of course not, you don't have a home to go to, so you will live here. If you want of course," He said smiling. I honestly couldn't believe it, they wanted for me to be home here, to have my own room, to go on missions with them!

I started smiling at him

"Of course I want to stay here!" I basically yelled. "Good to know barney," Tony spoke up from the kitchen.

"It will be fun lady Celene," Thor spoke up. Nat and Clint who were playing a video game just smiled at me. Loki wasn't smiling.

'He doesn't like it'

'You just keep underestimating me' I heard Loki say in my head again

'Sorry' 

I never knew if he heard me, but now he was smiling softly and eyeing me.

"Does anyone want to go get food with me?" I asked around the room. They all started telling me why they couldn't come with me, they had good reasons though.

"Okay well I'm going," I said while walking away. "Kid you're taking Loki with you!" Tony yelled.

"Why Stark?" Loki asked Tony. "Loki hasn't been outside since he's not allowed to leave the tower alone, and you've never been outside alone so you will go together like you're each other's support animal," Tony explained dryly.

"Okay bye!" I yelled walking already towards the elevator. I honestly forgot Loki was here as a punishment, I was supposed to stay away from him. Well, I fucked that part up pretty bad. Loki got in the elevator with me a few moments later after discussing with Thor about going.

"Where are we going exactly?" Loki asked "No idea," I said as I walked out of the elevator. Loki kept standing in the elevator for a second thinking about what I just said. He then stepped out of it going after me who was already outside on the sidewalk breathing in the fresh air.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked. "Because I don't know, I only know that I need food, and I wasn't feeling like eating with them again," I explained.

"Understandable," Loki said and I chuckled. It was weird how much better I was feeling after being alone for a few hours. Today was rough but I'm used to moving on quickly.