Chapter 29

We spent the rest of the evening at the pool joking around more, I could tell Loki was more comfortable about making jokes and being himself. We ate early dinner to go dancing without a stomachache.

I was in my room fresh out of the shower getting dressed for the evening when it was around 6 in the evening. I dressed in a matching set with shorts, but they honestly looked like a skirt with a top, but that way I wouldn't have to worry about flashing my ass to anyone while dancing.

 I dressed in a matching set with shorts, but they honestly looked like a skirt with a top, but that way I wouldn't have to worry about flashing my ass to anyone while dancing

I walked out of my room when I was done and Loki was standing on the other side of my door waiting for me. Loki was wearing black trousers with a loose blouse on top, chic and casual at the same time, it looked cute on him.

"Hope you weren't waiting for too long," I said jokingly taking his arm again like it was a routine.

"Not at all darling, you look beautiful for the evening as always," he said. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles which made me chuckle at the old gesture.

"I can't compete with your level of fashion Mr Loki," I said acting formally again when we walked down the stairs. He smiled and thanked me. We left in the car to a fun dancing place/bar where we would go, Loki picked it, I didn't have a say in it, he told me to relax.

'Like I'm good at doing that'

When we arrived at what looked like a nightclub he took my hand out of nowhere. I looked at him questioning what he was doing, not that I minded it.

"I don't want anyone troubling you," he told me when he saw me confused. We walked to the door and Loki showed our ID's to the woman guarding to door, she gave glances at Loki which made me angry on the inside, but he wasn't mine. Why wasn't he?

'Why didn't I think about this?'

'Stupid'

We walked in and there were a lot of people dancing and drinking in the club, it felt like I didn't belong there and I didn't feel very comfortable. Loki walked through the crowd to the bar and I kept walking up to people and they would look at me weirdly.

I didn't belong there. I held Loki tighter and walked closer to him feeling very very nervous feeling a part of a lot of people's feelings. He looked at me and let me hold on to him. We walked to the bar and I kept looking around and didn't notice what Loki was doing.

After a moment he handed me a cocktail and I tried it and it tasted amazing, very sweet. He looked pleased and we stood there for a while drinking our drink watching the crowd getting comfortable. Loki wasn't very comfortable either, but he was better at concealing it than me.

"Wanna go for a dance?" Loki asked me when we were there for a while. I hesitated not knowing what to do, but Loki decided for me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor, he started dancing, and I stood there shocked. I watched Loki move his body in a different way than at the ball, it wasn't as gracious, it looked like fun.