Chapter 59

I was standing under the shower at 6:30 getting ready to go to school, feeling much better standing under my own shower without fainting. My body and mostly my leg was completely healed from the stabbing.

I just had a few cuts and bruises left from the fights and training, but they were mostly invisible because of my magic.

I dressed comfortably while I was still tired and I wasn't in the mood to go to school, but I had to...

I still did my hair and make-up easily with my magic just to look presentable, but I didn't really care, it was Friday anyway

I walked back into my bedroom and let myself fall on the bed next to Loki, he stroked the hair out of the way and chuckled.

"I don't want to goooo," I whined into the blanket.

"You'll be fine, let's go," Loki said standing up and he took my arm and dragged me up to him.

I held his hand and I teleported to the door of Peter's room, he was on the same floor as Nat and Thor, but he was still away.

I knocked and yelled his name, I heard a come in and I opened the door, he was grabbing his backpack for today already dressed.

"Did you eat anything already?" I asked and I felt how nervous he was, he nodded no and we took him to the living room, but with the elevator this time.

"What's wrong?" I asked when he was fidgeting his fingers, he said nothing and I just left it alone for now. We went into the kitchen and suddenly Thor was there eating pop tards again, I thought I was going crazy but I looked at Loki and he was smiling softly telling me, yeah, he's back.

I walked up to him still in shock but super happy to see him again for some reason.

"Celene!" he yelled laughing and I embraced him in a hug, he was confused at first but hugged me back happily.

"My gosh, it's been a while!" I said and he smiled as if he was sad.

"I know, a lot happened, and with you?" he asked taking a sip of his tea.

"Way too much, I'm going to school, now actually," I said sadly because I had to leave.

"Well, I'm not leaving soon so I'll be here when you come back and you can tell me all about it!" he said happily and I hugged him again.

"A lot happened, didn't it?" he said confused. Before he left I was much less touchy, but I just missed him...

"Yeah, and I still, have your birthday present, you left before I could give it!" I said acting angrily but he said he couldn't wait to receive it when I got back again.

Loki made eggs and bacon for me and Peter even when Peter wanted to decline, we ate it anyway both against our will, something was really bothering Peter.

"Happy is waiting, go on," Tony said waving us away while he was on his phone when he walked into the room.

We did as he said and I kissed Loki goodbye and we headed down to the garage where Happy was waiting.